Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If this is the color in my profile pic then I’m going Area 51 as well. So freakin beautiful
hard to tell between Area 51 and cactus sometimes.... currently thinking antimatter blue, but will it be difficult to keep clean?
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tough choices...but keep in mind there'll be more body-color options than: (1) top colors, (2) interior seating/dash, (3) interior accents/grab handles, (4) stripe/decal packages

I'll probably work thru the limited options - then decide body color last.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the lifter issue on my Ram, my sweet wife approved my decision to buy a Bronco when they are available. She decided antimatter blue should be the color. I was leaning toward Cactus Grey, but by letting her choose the color, she has "buy in" to the Bronco and we're both happy.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Originally was dead set on Antimatter Blue, I'm torn between that and Velocity.... I really want to see each in person on other models.

Velocity Blue is more my style but Antimatter really has my interest if it isn't TOO dark.

One upside to waiting for Velocity, gives me more time to save up and finance less!

I do like Area 51 a lot, but I said if I ever but another new vehicle it was gonna be BLUE blue. In person sampling is gonna tell the final result.

Sponsored

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Through some friends of friends, I was able to get these photos of the real Ford paint samples sent to me. (And that's all I'll say about that...)

Area 51 and Antimatter Blue inside, in full sun, and in half sun half shade. Pics were taken on an iPhone with no touchup or filters. Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not. This has not made my decision ANY easier haha.

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample inside

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun shade

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Through some friends of friends, I was able to get these photos of the real Ford paint samples sent to me. (And that's all I'll say about that...)

Area 51 and Antimatter Blue inside, in full sun, and in half sun half shade. Pics were taken on an iPhone with no touchup or filters. Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not. This has not made my decision ANY easier haha.

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun shade

You win the internet for the day!!

I no longer NEED to see them in person (even though I will still try) this gives me a great understanding. Wish you had Cactus as well.

Thank you thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not.
Its damn near having TWO Broncos for the price of ONE

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

View attachment 24522
View attachment 24523
View attachment 24524
This, I will assume, is great news for those that desire AMB! I assumed almost black during the evening, but was thinking it would be near the same during the day.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is Lightning Blue vs. Velocity Blue

The Mustang is Lightning Blue in the first 2 pics, with Ford Performance Blue and Velocity Blue
Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? ford blues 2

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? ford blues

Velocity blue (lighter) side-by-side with Lightning Blue (darker) mustang in natural light.
Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? comparison 2

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? mustang comparison

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area 51 = Imitation Grey

Antimatter = Imitation Black

The Grey scale wins again!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

View attachment 24522
View attachment 24523
View attachment 24524
First, thank you and your friend for making that happen! Secondly, my top three just changed again. Gosh darn it, picking my Bronco’s color is kicking my booty.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that’s awesome. That antimatter looks a lot nicer than I thought. I think that Area 51 is still going to be my choice. I really really like the velocity blue. But, I kind of want something different and if it’s late availability. That’s a none starter for me.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is. That's what I was going to vote for but it's not a poll option. It's at least in the lead for me until I can see these colors in person.
How are we actually having a discussion about if Cactus GRAY is a blue paint?!?!