Sponsored

Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”!

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the “See the new Bronco Event” today in Walnut Creek, CA. Nothing here that has not already been shown in this forum, but just thought I would add my 2 cents. So I’m team cactus grey, and I must say after seeing several pics where it appears different, I just had to see it with my own eyes. I must say it was beautiful in person! Extremely happy I stuck with it...really makes the vehicle pop! I must add in the shade it does appear to almost look power blue. Definitely a chameleon color, seems to kind of change a bit based on direct sun or shade. Love it! For not being sasquach, I felt the Bronco still was a nice size. I feel the bigger tires and suspension will definitely give a more beefier look, but looked great as is. Soft top looked good in person. But I got hard top so looking forward to see that now. Interior was nice. Not to much extra room but comfortable. Im 6 ft. 175. I felt good in the driver seat. Back row is pretty straight to the point, not much room for kids to be jumping around or anything. Overall, I’m loving the new new Bronco! Beauty in person! Can’t wait to get my hands on the Sasquach 4-door Badlands! And shout out to the Ford Walnut Creek and Bronco staff for being so friendly and amazing! Enjoy, the pics. Hope this helps someone out.
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 8C429E1C-21B7-4E9D-B40D-9DEC012DC54B
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 55D71B82-688C-4066-91DA-2D3759570868
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 5994897F-8F7F-4051-B1E6-058ADAAD112E
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 33159470-3380-492B-95D8-B1C01B1A9F99
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! EBA0C8A7-30F0-49BD-917D-3FC3B82A706A
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! D7649862-C5FD-47AA-BF7C-67F067039826
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 31F21021-828D-4756-8239-FD2F9CE2AB58
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 28E5E015-5D47-4D6F-B8E9-EF6962272371
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 698E2E54-C2BC-4A66-BF44-84755EBCB733
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 9215CF16-1EF8-4A7A-B47B-098E5E7E7AC0
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 9D660A05-D3BB-4A83-8DF3-FAE2DAD16B1C
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 7B577061-CE1C-49BC-97E9-E389BF6074F0
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 0F99D65B-E461-4B9A-9BF6-CDF28E784D24
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was there this morning too, very happy with what I saw. The MGV seats are super comfortable and soft to the touch, doesn't feel like plastic at all. But they will get hot in the sun, while I was sitting in it with roof open one of the reps came and asked if they're getting hot already and then closed the roof. So in summer when parking open in the sun it might be good to throw a towel or something over them or close it if you have the soft top.

Cabin inside felt more compact than my 03 Tacoma, but not cramped or tight, airplane cockpit might be a better word, compared to a van. Seats and steering adjusted easy and quick, both electric and manual. Everything easy within reach.
Only thing not too impressive was the B&O radio, but I played a bit with the adjustments and it was all out of whack, mostly balanced to the front seats, so hoping after some fine tuning it'll be something B&O can be proud of. It was too busy there for me to fiddle much with it and I wanted to move over to the one with the MGV seats. You don't get too much time at these events, the presentation they do takes up some good chunk of time. I did lift the door in the bag, easy to do, nice bags. I doubt I'll take the doors off much, so I did not order those bags yet.

The compartment under the floor in the trunk is larger than I though, should be good for some recovery gear at least. Not big, but some nicely kept straps etc should fit.
Everything felt nice and tight, view from driver's seat is great. Getting in and out was easy. I had the seat all the way back, B pillar was not in my way, could easily rest my arm on the open window. I could sit behind me, but if would be a bit like on an airplane, a bit tight. But that's in any car I adjust to my liking. Glad I got to see them and meet my sales guy for the first time too.

Don't have any new photos to share, we've seen these rigs plenty times now.

I'm really looking forward to giving this a spin on some trails!

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if these will be the trucks in Portlandia on Monday. I was all about the CG but then the RR stole my heart. I may waver again.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
was there this morning too, very happy with what I saw. The MGV seats are super comfortable and soft to the touch, doesn't feel like plastic at all. But they will get hot in the sun, while I was sitting in it with roof open one of the reps came and asked if they're getting hot already and then closed the roof. So in summer when parking open in the sun it might be good to throw a towel or something over them or close it if you have the soft top.

Cabin inside felt more compact than my 03 Tacoma, but not cramped or tight, airplane cockpit might be a better word, compared to a van. Seats and steering adjusted easy and quick, both electric and manual. Everything easy within reach.
Only thing not too impressive was the B&O radio, but I played a bit with the adjustments and it was all out of whack, mostly balanced to the front seats, so hoping after some fine tuning it'll be something B&O can be proud of. It was too busy there for me to fiddle much with it and I wanted to move over to the one with the MGV seats. You don't get too much time at these events, the presentation they do takes up some good chunk of time. I did lift the door in the bag, easy to do, nice bags. I doubt I'll take the doors off much, so I did not order those bags yet.

The compartment under the floor in the trunk is larger than I though, should be good for some recovery gear at least. Not big, but some nicely kept straps etc should fit.
Everything felt nice and tight, view from driver's seat is great. Getting in and out was easy. I had the seat all the way back, B pillar was not in my way, could easily rest my arm on the open window. I could sit behind me, but if would be a bit like on an airplane, a bit tight. But that's in any car I adjust to my liking. Glad I got to see them and meet my sales guy for the first time too.

Agreed on all those points and yes cabin is compact but effective. The vinyl I’m sure will be a problem in the California summer. Going to have to come up with some tricks to make sure it does not get too hot. I guess we will wait and see when we get these rigs in hand, but yea happy as well overall with what we got to see.

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for sharing. I am supposed to go there at 4 pm. Shame they don't have the MIC top as wanted to see the color in person. Ordered a shadow black so curious how the contrast of color will look with MIC top.
Went to the “See the new Bronco Event” today in Walnut Creek, CA. Nothing here that has not already been shown in this forum, but just thought I would add my 2 cents. So I’m team cactus grey, and I must say after seeing several pics where it appears different, I just had to see it with my own eyes. I must say it was beautiful in person! Extremely happy I stuck with it...really makes the vehicle pop! I must add in the shade it does appear to almost look power blue. Definitely a chameleon color, seems to kind of change a bit based on direct sun or shade. Love it! For not being sasquach, I felt the Bronco still was a nice size. I feel the bigger tires and suspension will definitely give a more beefier look, but looked great as is. Soft top looked good in person. But I got hard top so looking forward to see that now. Interior was nice. Not to much extra room but comfortable. Im 6 ft. 175. I felt good in the driver seat. Back row is pretty straight to the point, not much room for kids to be jumping around or anything. Overall, I’m loving the new new Bronco! Beauty in person! Can’t wait to get my hands on the Sasquach 4-door Badlands! And shout out to the Ford Walnut Creek and Bronco staff for being so friendly and amazing! Enjoy, the pics. Hope this helps someone out.
Ford Bronco Bay Area “See the New Bronco Dealer Event”! 0F99D65B-E461-4B9A-9BF6-CDF28E784D24

thanks for sharing. I am supposed to go there at 4 pm. Shame they don't have the MIC top as wanted to see the color in person. Ordered a shadow black so curious how the contrast of the color will look with MIC top. Excited to see in person in another hour or so.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed on all those points and yes cabin is compact but effective. The vinyl I’m sure will be a problem in the California summer. Going to have to come up with some tricks to make sure it does not get too hot. I guess we will wait and see when we get these rigs in hand, but yea happy as well overall with what we got to see.
I'm thinking about trying fitted baby bed sheets (the kind with the rubber band to keep them on the mattress), stuff them under the seat, pull out and over when parking open, should not fly away too easy. Might look goofy, but who cares. Or just some beach towels that might live in the trunk anyways. I expected this, so no surprise. Really like how the seats felt and the comfort, should be no problem on long drives.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for sharing. I am supposed to go there at 4 pm. Shame they don't have the MIC top as wanted to see the color in person. Ordered a shadow black so curious how the contrast of color will look with MIC top.
Yup I really want to see that top, especially against the Cactus Grey and the carbon fiber BL grill. Apparently they are getting a couple more different rigs within the next couple months. Crossing my fingers.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking about trying fitted baby bed sheets (the kind with the rubber band to keep them on the mattress), stuff them under the seat, pull out and over when parking open, should not fly away too easy. Might look goofy, but who cares. Or just some beach towels that might live in the trunk anyways. I expected this, so no surprise. Really like how the seats felt and the comfort, should be no problem on long drives.
Ya definitely still my top choice. Seats look and felt good. Plus they can be washed out. It’s a no brainer for me. I can deal with the cons.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How easy was it getting into the Black Diamond? That's what I ordered minus 2 doors.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How easy was it getting into the Black Diamond? That's what I ordered minus 2 doors.
Well I did have to kind of hop to get in and out and I’m 6 feet tall. It was not a smooth in and out. So I’m pretty sure the Wife is going to struggle getting in the Sasquach lol

edit- myWife drives an LR3 and that felt lower than theBlack Diamond. I get in and out of that smother.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there at noon. Nice to jump into a Bronco once again.

Did you all get your free ball cap as well as the carabiner?

Registered early for the event then went to the parts department to kill time. Spotted a cool Bronco ball cap and asked the price, the parts guy handed it over to me and said, “It’s yours, free for the Bronco event.” Very cool. That was a pleasant unexpected surprise.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was there at noon. Nice to jump into a Bronco once again.

Did you all get your free ball cap as well as the carabiner?

Registered early for the event then went to the parts department to kill time. Spotted a cool Bronco ball cap and asked the price, the parts guy handed it over to me and said, “It’s yours, free for the Bronco event.” Very cool. That was a pleasant unexpected surprise.
What lucky! I went there to check them out but I did not see one I wanted. He told me he could order me one though. No gift for me unfortunately. I really dug the camouflage one the girl had at the registration both. I did get the carabiner though.

Deleted member 20241

Thanks for the pix and input. Sorry I missed this local event as I live in the area. Hoping to see the roadshow at one of the other Ford dealers in the area like Bill Brandt in Brentwood....

Happy to see the stick shift - reminds me of the fun that is yet to come ✔

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pix and input. Sorry I missed this local event as I live in the area. Hoping to see the roadshow at one of the other Ford dealers in the area like Bill Brandt in Brentwood....

Happy to see the stick shift - reminds me of the fun that is yet to come ✔
Your very welcome! Glad you like the post! As far as Brentwood, It would be nice if they came this way, but I overheard someone saying that this was the only stop in the East Bay and that the next stop was Sacramento area. Who knows though, crossing my fingers that they come back around this way again. Dealers should be getting demo units within a couple months though.
Sponsored