Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there anyone else struggling with this dilemma?

Either I get the BaseSquatch w/ the 2.7, or I get the BB w/ Mid package + the Sasquatch.

Is anyone else on the fence about this? I keep on asking myself which one I would need/want. This is a hard decision & I don’t want to bug the kind people @ Granger with multiple changes 🤣
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there anyone else struggling with this dilemma?

Either I get the BaseSquatch w/ the 2.7, or I get the BB w/ Mid package + the Sasquatch.

Is anyone else on the fence about this? I keep on asking myself which one I would need/want. This is a hard decision & I don’t want to bug the kind people @ Granger with multiple changes 🤣
My order w/VIN is

4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch, MIC, Aux - $43, 270

4Dr BB 2.3 Squatch, MIC, Aux is $47,145

I can't imagine spending $4000 more AND getting the small engine! But that's me...

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed my order from a 4Dr BD, 2.7, Squatch, Mid package to a 4Dr BaseSquatch, 2.7 and I'm pretty excited about it. I sat down and went over each item of the Mid package and the only thing I might miss is the 'Intelligent Access with Lock/Unlock'. Everything else I don't need or won't use. I looked at the BB too, but figured without the Mid package all I'd be paying for is an extra GOAT mode and a grab handle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LOSTXGOLD

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order w/VIN is

4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch, MIC, Aux - $43, 270

4Dr BB 2.3 Squatch, MIC, Aux is $47,145

I can't imagine spending $4000 more AND getting the small engine! But that's me...
Yeah, that’s where I’m thinking, is it worth the extra $4000, to get the mid package? I mean the only thing that gets me, is spending over $40,000 and not getting mid package items, on a vehicle in 2021.

OP
OP
LOSTXGOLD

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d honestly go with the basic creature comforts of the big bend over 30Hp in a rig like this.
When you’re paying $40K + at least getting mid package items seems like the way to go, or I could just save up another $1.8K to put down. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is such a generalized question without the specifics to make an informed decision. If you are DD it downtown on 75, maybe the creature comforts with the 2.3 may be better. Either way, in that traffic opt for the automatic. The remote starting system, in my humble opinion, will be more than worth it come July; leaving work on a 110 degree day.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d honestly go with the basic creature comforts of the big bend over 30Hp in a rig like this.
So like many here, I had to decide first what were the things that I "had" to have and what was I willing to pay for them. I wasn't willing to go without the rear locker or the larger motor, I also currently do a fair bit of driving and really wanted adaptive cruise control. I was willing to sacrifice the Sasquatch package in order to have better mileage and comfort on the highway while retaining 85-90% of the off-road capability.

If you aren't hard core off-roading it, then go for the comfort 100% - I ended up at $47,953 for the Outer Banks Lux 2D 2.7 advanced 4x4 w/ the 4.27 rear locker. The Sasquatch package wasn't worth the extra 4k because I don't off-road that extreme.

Otherwise, if this was my exclusive off-road rig, I would have been in for the 2D 2.7 Base model with the Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I changed my order from a 4Dr BD, 2.7, Squatch, Mid package to a 4Dr BaseSquatch, 2.7 and I'm pretty excited about it. I sat down and went over each item of the Mid package and the only thing I might miss is the 'Intelligent Access with Lock/Unlock'. Everything else I don't need or won't use. I looked at the BB too, but figured without the Mid package all I'd be paying for is an extra GOAT mode and a grab handle.
I'm exactly like you. The only thing of interest in the MID package for me is Intelligent Access which I've had on my Focus ST the last 7 years. Not at all worth the upgrade for that! My wife agrees

4Dr Base 2.7L Squatch, MIC, Aux V.B.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stick or auto? With a stick, you'll be thrilled to death with 2.3. Auto can maybe go either way...
Sponsored