Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didnt say
I just contacted Kelowna Ford this morning - It’s a customer pre-sold unit, not a demo. Said I could sit in it, but can’t test drive it.

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is everyone able to use the order tracker? I keep getting the "Can't retrieve this VIN" error - I've got (what I think is) my VIN and 4 digit (and letter) Order Code.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just contacted Kelowna Ford this morning - It’s a customer pre-sold unit, not a demo. Said I could sit in it, but can’t test drive it.
Cool, I might pop bye and have a look. If mine comes in, you are welcome to take it for a spin once I own it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool, I might pop bye and have a look. If mine comes in, you are welcome to take it for a spin once I own it.
That’s very generous of you; thank you! I’m hoping one comes into the Lower Mainland though… Saves me the drive lol, but at this point, I’ll drive anywhere to see one!

Make sure you share some pics, if you do stop by there!

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a Badlands 2.3 manual mid pkg Jan 29. Visited dealer July 14. Says it should be serialized by July 23.
Ask for you VIN and order number then you can get your window sticker From the order tracker on this site. Its about all the info we Canadians can get from the factory. The blend date is the day its built.

Attachments

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So confused at the correspondence with my Dealership's sales guy. Asked the sales manager to look into the build that was submitted. Sales guy claims Manager called me this week and went over things (he did not). Also drops in his latest email that they ordered the build of my Bronco SPORT (WTF he better be mistaken cause I sure as hell didn't want a SPORT nor would I wait around a year for a vehicle thats already been on dealership lots for a year).

He won't provide any paperwork or confirmation about my build details. Then because they waived the deposit and ordered it on my behalf ("because its such a nice build") that we don't have a deal in place. So no assurances what build specs I am even waiting on or that I will pay MSRP.

I was also told "30 Broncos are in transit". Allocation number in spring was said to be 25. I was the second person to go on a back burner 2nd reservation list outside of the initial 25 allocated and reserved. A couple of those people dropped out since so theoretically, barring the supply issues, I should've been bumped onto the main allocation reservations or includes in the increased allocation.... unless they are getting dealer allocated Bronco's like some people are not reporting seeing on lots. If thats the case shit move to those who waited on reservation lists, especially the initial July peeps.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So confused at the correspondence with my Dealership's sales guy. Asked the sales manager to look into the build that was submitted. Sales guy claims Manager called me this week and went over things (he did not). Also drops in his latest email that they ordered the build of my Bronco SPORT (WTF he better be mistaken cause I sure as hell didn't want a SPORT nor would I wait around a year for a vehicle thats already been on dealership lots for a year).

He won't provide any paperwork or confirmation about my build details. Then because they waived the deposit and ordered it on my behalf ("because its such a nice build") that we don't have a deal in place. So no assurances what build specs I am even waiting on or that I will pay MSRP.

I was also told "30 Broncos are in transit". Allocation number in spring was said to be 25. I was the second person to go on a back burner 2nd reservation list outside of the initial 25 allocated and reserved. A couple of those people dropped out since so theoretically, barring the supply issues, I should've been bumped onto the main allocation reservations or includes in the increased allocation.... unless they are getting dealer allocated Bronco's like some people are not reporting seeing on lots. If thats the case shit move to those who waited on reservation lists, especially the initial July peeps.
Your dealership sounds like a real treat… If it makes you feel any better, my sales person regularly refers to me by the wrong name when emailing me… #GreatCustomerService

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealership sounds like a real treat… If it makes you feel any better, my sales person regularly refers to me by the wrong name when emailing me… #GreatCustomerService
"778BroncoSPORT we don't know jack about your build date now beat it!"

CC'd my dudes manager into the email and he finally sent over a sheet with the build submitted, specs and my name attached to it. So at least I know now a 2dr Hot Pink Bronco Sport aint gonna be showing up at the dealership for me later this year or in 2022. Back to the waiting game.

Sponsored

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a Badlands 2.3 manual mid pkg Jan 29. Visited dealer July 14. Says it should be serialized by July 23.
Which dealer did you order from? Im from the same area as you.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the one @deanfromkelowna was referring to earlier:

Ford Bronco BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share 88BF1295-6270-4C59-8340-6E415FB5D1A4
She’s a beauty. One of the sales guys let me look inside, no touchy! It was built June 21st and arrived July 15th in Kelowna. Mine was built June 25 so I am hoping to see it Monday or Tuesday. 🤞The tire size looks good in person but in photos they looks smallish.. Overall, it’s the perfect size for my expectations. Feels more substantial than my wranglers.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So is everyone able to use the order tracker? I keep getting the "Can't retrieve this VIN" error - I've got (what I think is) my VIN and 4 digit (and letter) Order Code.
My order number is one letter and three digits. It’s says” cant retrieve” but then the info shows up anyway.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s a beauty. One of the sales guys let me look inside, no touchy! It was built June 21st and arrived July 15th in Kelowna. Mine was built June 25 so I am hoping to see it Monday or Tuesday. 🤞The tire size looks good in person but in photos they looks smallish.. Overall, it’s the perfect size for my expectations. Feels more substantial than my wranglers.
I also thought the tires looked tiny in these pictures. But I can imagine in-person they probably look fine.

Hope you see your Bronco soon!!
Sponsored