Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Black Diamond 2DR, Coastal Ford in Vancouver. They've emailed me, but it was pretty basic hello, we know you have a reservation kinda deal.

Ford Canada corporate will not get this information from HQ (USA) until its basically almost public information, so don't expect your dealer to have any information. I previously worked in marketing for some automotive manufactures before my move out to Vancouver (~Feb 2020), and this is how global HQ will ensure there are no leaks etc.

Just hold tight, and don't get upset if your dealer isn't contacting you until they have information.
Same dealer & 2DR BL here. I just received the basic hello email as well.
Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond 4dr in A51, with the 7MT of course! I'm in Interior BC.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same dealer & 2DR BL here. I just received the basic hello email as well.
I had to cancel my reservation because Ford canada wont let you switch dealers.

I got a job with an auto group that owns a different Ford dealer in the area, and I couldn't switch to get my discount. So canceled and now not re reserving.

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
2door manual badlands Sasquatch w high package, and a couple extra thousand on extras or accessories... Not 100% I’ll pull the trigger on it until I can actually see the final price (since they don’t have the Badmansquatch price available yet) and also that combo is likely up around 70gs... so one can dream, but the price will probably sink me. Currently got 20 in the bank that’s taken me years to save for, so not sure how I’ll realistically be able to afford this toy. Victoria BC
Hi....I don't think you can get the Sasquatch package on a manual unfortunately....

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya the first time I heard this fact I was stunned. But I used to live in the Okanagan and I remember how Ford Canada coddles its dealers by limiting competition and spoon feeding them margins.

So I'm not stunned anymore ?

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the party I see... badlands can get the manual with Sasquatch.. just going to be late availability. But I can’t imagine it will be too late. The painted or black mod top will be late availability too

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see there was two Reservations for Coastal Ford Vancouver and one for Brown Brothers.
Every local Ford Dealership has bad reviews on their Service Departments. I took my Ranger to Cam Clark Ford and they over filled the oil. Did not like that they could not get a basic oil change right. Is there any other info why people chose these dealerships. I am going to save up. Looking to purchase a 2023. Should I be reserving now Dec 2020 or should I wait.
Would like to see the vehicle first, but worried if I wait, that there may be increased interest when people see it.

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose brown bros very good people said i could see bronco and if I didn’t like it once it came I did t have to take it get all money back also no dealer mark ups ever I was very happy with brown bros

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I chose brown bros very good people said i could see bronco and if I didn’t like it once it came I did t have to take it get all money back also no dealer mark ups ever I was very happy with brown bros
Thanks for the input.

My Build: Black Diamond, Cactus Grey, the 2.3L and Manual, which doesn't allow you to get the Mid Package, the more robust modular top when they offer it. The GVWR seems to be an issue so this package will keep the weight down. It has to go under my 6'6" under ground garage so 32" tires. The 4.46 to 1 gear ratio should be perfect with this tire size. Main thing I would want is the heated seats. Not sure if you can put this on afterwards. Maybe by 2023 they will have a Winter Package.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did any of you BC guys think about sneaking over the border and buying the car from the States. I did the same the opposite way with a Lexus when the $ was strong. Saved me 15k

Sponsored

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure if dollar was better and no covid I might consider

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did any of you BC guys think about sneaking over the border and buying the car from the States. I did the same the opposite way with a Lexus when the $ was strong. Saved me 15k
Canada taxes you so high on importing cars from the US and you don’t end up saving money in the end

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canada taxes you so high on importing cars from the US and you don’t end up saving money in the end
That sucks, so close but so different in many ways. BTW - I can't wait for the Kraken/Canuck rivalry to start, hope to be spend more time in your fine city. I will be bring up my 15k less expensive Bronco :)

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all the guys who reserved at Brown Bros, what day did you reserve on and do you know where you sit on their reservation list?

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To all the guys who reserved at Brown Bros, what day did you reserve on and do you know where you sit on their reservation list?
I was early August, I've been told they've got just under 100 reservations, the down payment is also 1000 so might deter some people.
Sponsored