Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was early August, I've been told they've got just under 100 reservations, the down payment is also 1000 so might deter some people.
I'm guessing they will get allocated around 30 to 40 Broncos, so hopefully we are in the top 30 in reservations.
Sponsored

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, Cam Clark Ford appears to have moved my reservation to an order without my input. When I met with them today, they were insistent on a $2000 down payment - not deposit. Would not budge. Not too sure if anyone else experienced this but I had a sinking feeling something was not right. I left without putting $ in. I think I will call Ford Canada to see if any options.

I think $2000 is steep since i don't know when I will ever see the vehicle in 2021. FWIW - they mentioned they had 126 orders.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2000 as down payment doesn't sound right especially seeing as rumor was Canadian dealers were only getting 10% allocation of their total sales. I put 1000 down as a refundable deposit plus the 100 to Ford originally for the reservation but that's as far as I would go. Weird that they demanded a down payment when realistically we won't get our Bronco's until MY22, unless you reserved in the first 2-3 days I think it was.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll likely be meeting with my dealer in Victoria BC soon. Turns out I know the Director of Sales, so hopefully that will give me a bit more confidence with pricing/ordering process

Sponsored

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll start off with Big Bend, Sask, antimatter blue. My reservation # is 103*****. Any idea what month I might see that?
Hi from Vancouver. My dealer said that we may have it this July-Aug. Then he put his hands up to say he can't say for sure. To be honest the dealers don't know. got my reservation early and my order number around the last week in January. I ordered a BB carbonize gray 2 dr. No accessories added that would delay the order to 2022 but you never know. Kept bouncing from Gray to Rapid Red - velocity blue. Hard to decide without actually seeing the colour on a vehicle. Hope every things work out for us.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with Velocity Blue but if I am pushed to MY22 which I believe I will be, I might switch to the green colour or Lightning Blue if that one is offered.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Velocity Blue but if I am pushed to MY22 which I believe I will be, I might switch to the green colour or Lightning Blue if that one is offered.
I’d definitely consider a green/white top, heritage model as people have mentioned. Stuck now between shadow black or area 51

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had my reservation at Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford and they emailed me Mins after Ford Canada sent me email that orders were open. They were interested in helping and had my reservation within the week. Have had quite a free emails back and forth, did deposit over phone and changed my order once. They originally wanted 2k for deposit but in the end lowered it to $500. I have been with then for 4 years now with a company lease as well. Have always felt like I'm Not just another customer with them. Once you get your bronco if not to far, recommend moving your service work to them.

OP
OP
DeltaChris

DeltaChris

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had my reservation at Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford and they emailed me Mins after Ford Canada sent me email that orders were open. They were interested in helping and had my reservation within the week. Have had quite a free emails back and forth, did deposit over phone and changed my order once. They originally wanted 2k for deposit but in the end lowered it to $500. I have been with then for 4 years now with a company lease as well. Have always felt like I'm Not just another customer with them. Once you get your bronco if not to far, recommend moving your service work to them.
Did they price at msrp?

Sponsored

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did they price at msrp?
Yes, there was no discount or mark up however there was a $100 difference over MSRP for excise tax. I assume Ford just missed this on their B&P quote.

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On Tuesday I placed my order for Outer Banks 2.7l and the dealership thought delivery would be around December, but not set in stone.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m located in the Okanagan. I’m number 10 at my dealer, Kelowna Ford. Ordered Wildtrak 4dr, Velocity blue. The V-6 and Sasquatch package pretty much mean it will be late from what I’m reading. No deposit down yet butmy order is in, if this matters. I know my dealer well and leased a number of vehicles from them. My F150 lease ends next month and Ford Canada will extend my lease if I have an order. Perhaps this will give me an inside track on when they will arrive yeah probably not. If you live in Vancouver, speak to my buddy Ivan ay Key West. He’s as straight up as they get. I figure it will pay to stay loyal and be respectful, you might walk into the dealer one day they have held off bully over asking price offers to keep your Bronco. It won’t be this way forever, for the next few years, perhaps.

Last edited:

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi from Vancouver. My dealer said that we may have it this July-Aug. Then he put his hands up to say he can't say for sure. To be honest the dealers don't know. got my reservation early and my order number around the last week in January. I ordered a BB carbonize gray 2 dr. No accessories added that would delay the order to 2022 but you never know. Kept bouncing from Gray to Rapid Red - velocity blue. Hard to decide without actually seeing the colour on a vehicle. Hope every things work out for us.
Hi .. I ordered a BB 2dr from Brown Bros. Iconic White, mod bumper, sound deadening, towing hitch. My Salesman is a great guy but can't offer any info other than to say to expect delivery this Summer ..... maybe ... maybe 2022 model. Ford has done a terrible job of bringing the Bronco to market. I'm clueless ... just have to wait like everyone else. I went through the same exact choices as you. The carb gray looked nice but in looking at units on the lot decided it was too dark. Liked Rapid red but it just wasn't me. My favourite colour is blue but the wife and I didn't like the shade of gel blue. Saw iconic white on a show room vehicle and outside .. it looked okay not exactly in love with it but it will grow on me. Honestly really didn't like any of the colours offered but what can you do .. wait till 2022 for more colour options

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see there was two Reservations for Coastal Ford Vancouver and one for Brown Brothers.
Every local Ford Dealership has bad reviews on their Service Departments. I took my Ranger to Cam Clark Ford and they over filled the oil. Did not like that they could not get a basic oil change right. Is there any other info why people chose these dealerships. I am going to save up. Looking to purchase a 2023. Should I be reserving now Dec 2020 or should I wait.
Would like to see the vehicle first, but worried if I wait, that there may be increased interest when people see it.
Bronco will be the first vehicle that i'm buying without seeing it in person ... told that there is going to be a price increase on units purchased in 2022 so I will wait and hope that I get it this Summer. I believe you can carry your reservation into 2022 if desired. I may do that if cannot br delivered in 2021. May have more colour choices in 2022 as I am not in love with any of the colour options they are offering.
Sponsored