Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am switching to the 2023 Ford Ranger. Not quiet as capable as the Bronco, but its $15,000 cheaper then a Black Diamond Bronco.

I have a crew cab in a Ranger. If the super cab was the only option I would buy the Bronco.
No need for a 4 door truck with a 5' box.

The Crew Cab you can only buy in the FX4 no Tremor or Ranger Raptor.
Easily modify suspension, Fox Shocks.

I will wait for the PHEV with 40MPG and a 60KM range.

2019 Model of the way I would set the truck up.

hIkFknr.jpg
Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I'm late to this game, but plan to get on the list for a 2022 model year Bronco.

For those of you in the lower mainland... I'm wondering if any of you would recommend your sales person and dealer as being honest, knowledgeable, a good communicator and worthy of your recommendation?

Please share. I'd be happy to give such a person my business.

Cheers,
-Chris.

Last edited:

Kahlua

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'70 Bronco, '18Jeep JK, '21Outerbanks (ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m located in the Okanagan. Iā€™m number 10 at my dealer, Kelowna Ford. Ordered Wildtrak 4dr, Velocity blue. The V-6 and Sasquatch package pretty much mean it will be late from what Iā€™m reading. No deposit down yet butmy order is in, if this matters. I know my dealer well and leased a number of vehicles from them. My F150 lease ends next month and Ford Canada will extend my lease if I have an order. Perhaps this will give me an inside track on when they will arrive yeah probably not. If you live in Vancouver, speak to my buddy Ivan ay Key West. Heā€™s as straight up as they get. I figure it will pay to stay loyal and be respectful, you might walk into the dealer one day they have held off bully over asking price offers to keep your Bronco. It wonā€™t be this way forever, for the next few years, perhaps.
Hey Dean šŸ˜€ Iā€™m #7. See ya at the dealership the day they arrive! šŸ˜†

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive ordered a Outer Banks 4 door, 2.7L Lux package in white. It'll sit in the garage beside my '70 :)

Ford Bronco BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share tempImagey72M9N
LOL. I laugh because I also have a 70, with cardboard underneath.

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Dean šŸ˜€ Iā€™m #7. See ya at the dealership the day they arrive! šŸ˜†
No kidding. What did you order? I have a feeling WT and Sasq's will be later.

Kahlua

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL. I laugh because I also have a 70, with cardboard underneath.
Yep always gotta keep that fresh cardboard on hand! šŸ¤£

Kahlua

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No kidding. What did you order? I have a feeling WT and Sasq's will be later.
A white 4 door outer banks 2.7. Really wanted sasq and the manual but my wife said no bueno. Gotta choose my battles šŸ˜‰

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is with Hallmark Ford in Surrey, although I haven't converted to an order yet. I initially started with the BB but now I'm leaning towards a gray, 4-dr, 2.3L MT BL + High pkg. They are asking for a $500 non-refundable deposit. Will need to pull the trigger soon but the thought of dropping $60k+ sight unseen has me a little bit concerned...

Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should change this thread to "Canada Broncos..." since so few of us on here!
I stuck trying to decide between BB/OBX/ BD - want 2.7 auto, mid package, with advanced auto for Canadian winters!! Whatever comes in cheaper in the end probably wins....upgrade to OBX will be extra $5K and to BD will be extra $7K. Don't want tube step from OBX....its awful and ground clearance on this thing isn't much so no real need. And on BD, the tires are a little shorter(31.6 vs 32.1) not a big deal but can always be changed. Again, a lot of thinking just to get the advanced auto 4x4.

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke to my dealer and they are charging me 1,900 deposit on the Bronco. Are any of you guys getting charged? I want to change dealers but Iā€™m not sure if they will for Canadian orders. Iā€™m getting the black diamond, mid, 2.7 in A51.
My Dealer started at 2K but after some push back I got them down to 1k and then on submission day they dropped it to $500

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, I'm late to this game, but plan to get on the list for a 2022 model year Bronco.

For those of you in the lower mainland... I'm wondering if any of you would recommend your sales person and dealer as being honest, knowledgeable, a good communicator and worthy of your recommendation?

Please share. I'd be happy to give such a person my business.

Cheers,
-Chris.
Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford, talk to Marco. $500 deposit and changed my order twice. Have been with them for (4) years and prefer them over any other dealership I have dealt with in the past for Ford.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford, talk to Marco. $500 deposit and changed my order twice. Have been with them for (4) years and prefer them over any other dealership I have dealt with in the past for Ford.
Thanks. Iā€™ll stop by there. Should I say anyone in particular recommended him?

Not that meet all your criteria.
LOL. Thatā€™s not surprising... at all.
Sponsored