Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I’ll stop by there. Should I say anyone in particular recommended him?

LOL. That’s not surprising... at all.
Tell him his #4 bronco order sent you. He'll figure it out I'm 4th in line but out of how many I have no idea.
Sponsored

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, Cam Clark Ford appears to have moved my reservation to an order without my input. When I met with them today, they were insistent on a $2000 down payment - not deposit. Would not budge. Not too sure if anyone else experienced this but I had a sinking feeling something was not right. I left without putting $ in. I think I will call Ford Canada to see if any options.

I think $2000 is steep since i don't know when I will ever see the vehicle in 2021. FWIW - they mentioned they had 126 orders.
Update phone call to Ford Canada helped clear up the dealers “misunderstanding”. Dropped the deposit price and order now in with packages I want.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update phone call to Ford Canada helped clear up the dealers “misunderstanding”. Dropped the deposit price and order now in with packages I want.
Funny how things can go so different within the same dealership group. I’m through CCF in Airdrie and it’s been a flawless experience.

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how things can go so different within the same dealership group. I’m through CCF in Airdrie and it’s been a flawless experience.
good to know and glad to hear. I hope the rest of the process goes well.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered a black diamond, sasquatch, V6 yesterday from Kelowna Ford. I have not received an order confirmation yet. Did anyone else get an email from Ford? Thanks

Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered a black diamond, sasquatch, V6 yesterday from Kelowna Ford. I have not received an order confirmation yet. Did anyone else get an email from Ford? Thanks
I ordered in Surrey about 3 weeks ago and no email yet. Also, Ford's reservation page still shows my original choice (BB but I've changed it to BL), but at least it says the order has been submitted. I confirmed everything via the dealership's build sheet though so hopefully it's all good? 🤞

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered in Surrey about 3 weeks ago and no email yet. Also, Ford's reservation page still shows my original choice (BB but I've changed it to BL), but at least it says the order has been submitted. I confirmed everything via the dealership's build sheet though so hopefully it's all good? 🤞
Where do i see the reservation page? dealer didnt say anything about that when i ordered.

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll start off with Big Bend, Sask, antimatter blue. My reservation # is 103*****. Any idea what month I might see that?
H= Hi.. I ordered a Big Bend form Brown Bros ford. Saleman said that I am # 5 on their list. No news about when it will be built. Tried to call Ford Canada .. no luck couldn't even get thru to a person to talk to. Service is terrible. I think that I know more than the dealer. having kept up today on the forum. Resigned to wait ... nothing conflicting with my order so it should be a 21 build.

Sponsored

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got email tonight from cam Clark

Great news!!! Your Bronco order is scheduled for the first week of June. I will send further updates when I have more information.

Of course I can’t wait and sent urgent email for vin etc.

Last edited:

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got email tonight from cam Clark

Great news!!! Your Bronco order is scheduled for the first week of June. I will send further updateshen I have more information.

Of course I can’t wait and sent urgent email for vin etc.
When did you make your reservation and what is the build?