Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

H= Hi.. I ordered a Big Bend form Brown Bros ford. Saleman said that I am # 5 on their list. No news about when it will be built. Tried to call Ford Canada .. no luck couldn't even get thru to a person to talk to. Service is terrible. I think that I know more than the dealer. having kept up today on the forum. Resigned to wait ... nothing conflicting with my order so it should be a 21 build.
when did you make your reservation?
Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone purchase from Dams Ford in Surrey?
I ordered from Hallmark Ford in Surrey so close but probably useless info for you :). They weren't able to tell me what # I was on their list but I'm getting a 4 dr BL, M/T, MIC roof and high pkg with a resv date in August so hopefully I'm not too far down the line...

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Isabel_yvr

Badlands
First Name
Isabel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got email tonight from cam Clark

Great news!!! Your Bronco order is scheduled for the first week of June. I will send further updates when I have more information.

Of course I can’t wait and sent urgent email for vin etc.
Congrats!!! Did you order with Cam Clark North Van or Richmond??

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, Chilliwack here. Just got my Vin and build week date today!! Pumped! June 14th.
Congrats. How did you get your number? Email? Directly from the dealer? My dealer is great but they don't seem to be getting a lot of specifics down to their sales guys. I ordered July 14, #10 at the dealer, WT, High, MIC. I am extending my F150 lease until Bronco arrives. Fingers crossed.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats. How did you get your number? Email? Directly from the dealer? My dealer is great but they don't seem to be getting a lot of specifics down to their sales guys. I ordered July 14, #10 at the dealer, WT, High, MIC. I am extending my F150 lease until Bronco arrives. Fingers crossed.
Are you with Kelowna Ford ?

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you with Kelowna Ford ?
Yup. I think they might have a restraining order out on me as I have been trying to get info when not much is available. But, they are awesome. The service dept is one of the best around IMHO.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha.. yeah I've bought nine cars from the same salesman, who's now the fleet manager. We pretty tight now... He just knows to check for me every couple days. Haha.

Sponsored

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha.. yeah I've bought nine cars from the same salesman, who's now the fleet manager. We pretty tight now... He just knows to check for me every couple days. Haha.
Well, good to hear you didnt have to sleep with him. 🤪😉

TPinner

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, good to hear you didnt have to sleep with him. 🤪😉
Curious did you hear of anyone getting a production order from Kelowna? Had high hopes for summer deliver, now thinking might wait until 22.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious did you hear of anyone getting a production order from Kelowna? Had high hopes for summer deliver, now thinking might wait until 22.
at this point, I would be impressed if my July 14 rez turns into a Bronco before the end of August. being #10 at Kelowna Ford gives me hope. The guys from Chilliwack seem to be getting June VIN numbers for their badlands. So, I think Rez date and Model Type seem to be similar. Mines a Wildtrak reserved July 14. Anyone with a rez after the end of July is probably not seeing one this year but who knows. If they batch production by model my guts tells me I might see mine this year. I see that Badlands, Wildtrak and Outer Banks are the most ordered so perhaps they will build these first.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not ordering quite yet, but will be getting a Badlands, 2dr, non-sas, manual, lux package, mod top, not sure about colour yet (cyber orange or velocity blue).

My goal is to get a suspension lift, upgraded front half shafts, wheels and regear for 37" tires. Will be putting Sasquatch Package money towards that.
Sponsored