Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm - mine's been moved from this week to July 14 - so who knows! Hopefully here at some point in Aug.

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only reserved a few of months ago in late March. A spot had opened up but I didn't get clear answers on where in line I was. Touched based with them today and found out my dealer sent my build off to ford already without consulting me or getting a down deposit. They said they liked my build, waived the deposit and give me first right of first refusal when it shows up....

Not sure how to feel about this. I'm not in a rush anymore to get my Bronco since I have postponed my overloading plans and preferred and thought I would get a 2022 based on how late my reservation is. Also received 0 communication that they were doing this which gave me no recourse to make changes since the build was submitted...

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only reserved a few of months ago in late March. A spot had opened up but I didn't get clear answers on where in line I was. Touched based with them today and found out my dealer sent my build off to ford already without consulting me or getting a down deposit. They said they liked my build, waived the deposit and give me first right of first refusal when it shows up....

Not sure how to feel about this. I'm not in a rush anymore to get my Bronco since I have postponed my overloading plans and preferred and thought I would get a 2022 based on how late my reservation is. Also received 0 communication that they were doing this which gave me no recourse to make changes since the build was submitted...
What dealer is this? It sounds like they would actually like you to refuse it! :). Shady, but not unexpected from stealers.

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer is this? It sounds like they would actually like you to refuse it! :). Shady, but not unexpected from stealers.
Island Ford. It literally sounds like that. They said they liked my build so much they decided to submit it without asking me for a deposit... or communicating anything beyond wishy washy responses or non answers to any questions I've had the entire time.

For context its a 2.7 Auto Badlands non-Squatch Lux Package 4 door Anti-Matter Blue Hardtop

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Island Ford. It literally sounds like that. They said they liked my build so much they decided to submit it without asking me for a deposit... or communicating anything beyond wishy washy responses or non answers to any questions I've had the entire time.

For context its a 2.7 Auto Badlands non-Squatch Lux Package 4 door Anti-Matter Blue Hardtop
Ha, it sounds pretty close to my build, except the Squatch. So, do you just have an order submitted, or is there a VIN and build date confirmed?

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, it sounds pretty close to my build, except the Squatch. So, do you just have an order submitted, or is there a VIN and build date confirmed?
They haven’t contact me since April when they asked for my build details. They sent me a broken it’s ready to build link that I think has my VIN on it. I ended up emailing them my build details. No word since.
After hearing about the hardtop delays to MY2023 I wanted to touch base to find out how this affected reservation holders. I was willing to change to a soft top roof since I already plan to replace it with the Ursa Minor pop up camper roof. Ursa Minor is working on a partnership with Ford to offer this as a factory build option roof. I was hoping that if I was on the back burner to a MY2022 that partnership would be official and that I could change the roof to the Ursa Minor…. But I don’t know if I can make changes at this point

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Latest from Canadian dealer:

2dr Rapid Red
Manual
Badlands/Lux/tow
non-sasquatch

Reservation July 14, 2020
Ordered January 22, 2021
Vin assignment- April 15 2021
1st Build date - week of June 7, 2021
2nd Build date - scheduled July 8, 2021
Latest Build date - July 14, 2021

Very exciting

***UPDATE - A very very good sign.
Window Sticker says July 13, 2021

Last edited:

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well finally decided to text my dealer to see if there was anything in the system for my Bronco... And what do you know!? I've got a VIN and estimated build week!! Put the VIN and my order # in the tracker and it all comes up correct there! :D

Estimated build week is week of August 23rd, so still a ways out there. He said that hopefully it'll be 2-3 week transit which puts me in mid-September for delivery.

Edit:
Forgot pertinent information...
Res date 08/07/20
Order date 03/04/21

Last edited:

Sponsored

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well finally decided to text my dealer to see if there was anything in the system for my Bronco... And what do you know!? I've got a VIN and estimated build week!! Put the VIN and my order # in the tracker and it all comes up correct there! :D

Estimated build week is week of August 23rd, so still a ways out there. He said that hopefully it'll be 2-3 week transit which puts me in mid-September for delivery.

Edit:
Forgot pertinent information...
Res date 08/07/20
Order date 03/04/21
awesome, whats your build?!

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ragnimar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can a BC buyer clarify some details about ordering in Canada for me?

Do you get a VIN?
Can you track that VIN through Fords website or some other means?
Do you get a Ford Account or is that only for people who bought last July or American buyers?
Were you able to make changes after the build was sent to ford but before any build schedule/ date was set for your VIN?
Did you dealer request a non-refundable deposit when they submitted the build?

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can a BC buyer clarify some details about ordering in Canada for me?

Do you get a VIN?
Can you track that VIN through Fords website or some other means?
Do you get a Ford Account or is that only for people who bought last July or American buyers?
Were you able to make changes after the build was sent to ford but before any build schedule/ date was set for your VIN?
Did you dealer request a non-refundable deposit when they submitted the build?
I can only answer the last question, and I suspect it’s dealer dependent… but I was asked to put down $1K when submitting my order in Feb. I don’t think it’s non-refundable but I’m not anticipating having to test that.

Based on what others have said, I don’t think we have any way to track it online like US customers. I think I saw a couple of people here have VINs but that only happens when your order is picked for scheduling I think and at that point, I believe order changes are no longer possible (at least in the US that’s the case, and I see no reason why that would be different here).
Sponsored