Sponsored

BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s very generous of you; thank you! I’m hoping one comes into the Lower Mainland though… Saves me the drive lol, but at this point, I’ll drive anywhere to see one!

Make sure you share some pics, if you do stop by there!
My buddy sent me a video from Kelowna yesterday by Orchard ford... He said they and his dealership in Kelowna just got one in. He's going to try and test drive today lol
My dealership said they are expecting 2 early this week. So I decided not to cruise out to Kelowna to look lol
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy sent me a video from Kelowna yesterday by Orchard ford... He said they and his dealership in Kelowna just got one in. He's going to try and test drive today lol
My dealership said they are expecting 2 early this week. So I decided not to cruise out to Kelowna to look lol
I think I’m going to lose my shit the first time I see one lol

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’m going to lose my shit the first time I see one lol
I was wondering how hard me neck break will be and if it will indeed end me up in a ditch lol
Ford Bronco BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share nothin

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ocean Park Ford in Surrey has one dealer demo if that is closer

Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same dealer as me. I hope they show soon.
Hey I ordered from Dearborn too! Curious as to how many people ordered Broncos from them, was told I was second on the list there even with my August 7th res date which made me think that there weren't many ordered from them. 🤔

Any of you get your VINs yet? I got mine a couple of weeks ago, with an August 16th or 26th build week (can't rember which one and don't want to bother my sales guy to ask). Sales guy was thinking early to mid September for delivery.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey I ordered from Dearborn too! Curious as to how many people ordered Broncos from them, was told I was second on the list there even with my August 7th res date which made me think that there weren't many ordered from them. 🤔

Any of you get your VINs yet? I got mine a couple of weeks ago, with an August 16th or 26th build week (can't rember which one and don't want to bother my sales guy to ask). Sales guy was thinking early to mid September for delivery.
Mine is suposed to be a july 24 build date and an august 30 delivery date. Ill belive it when I see it. I would be curious to know how many were ordered through the same dealer too.

ldsm

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is suposed to be a july 24 build date and an august 30 delivery date. Ill belive it when I see it. I would be curious to know how many were ordered through the same dealer too.
I heard capped at 18 for Dearborn... could have that wrong though.

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco is built I think. 🤞 I’ve gotten help from the guys on the 7/19 build thread to track progress of my build. All the modules are there and on Ford.com( Ford.ca has zero info) my page was updated to show a pic of my build in front of the bronco logo. Also FordPass connect is showing signs of life. All good signs!

29972BE2-3FC5-4361-A38A-4FDDF7F13627.jpeg

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco is built I think. 🤞 I’ve gotten help from the guys on the 7/19 build thread to track progress of my build. All the modules are there and on Ford.com( Ford.ca has zero info) my page was updated to show a pic of my build in front of the bronco logo. Also FordPass connect is showing signs of life. All good signs!

Ford Bronco BC Broncos - who's reserved from BC & what package? Any info on estimated delivery, pls share 29972BE2-3FC5-4361-A38A-4FDDF7F13627
I've tried and have not ben able to get the VIN lookup to work.

How did you do it?

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've tried and have not ben able to get the VIN lookup to work.

How did you do it?
My password and info carried over from the Ford.ca website to Ford.com. I added a vehicle with my vin and all my info was updated in a few days.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard capped at 18 for Dearborn... could have that wrong though.
I was at dearborn today and they have a base 2 door that showed up. Has a 4 cylinder and a 7 speed manual. I took it for a test drive. Its pretty sweet. No lack of power. If it had lockers I would have brought it home with me

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am up in Prince George with a build date of 8/16, my dealership emailed me with new info saying for the first time on his sheet it shows an estimated arrival date of end of September. Maybe be two months away but is what it is, as long as that number doesn't grow largers.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs