First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in the DFW area with a Base Bronco want to swap for a Black Diamond grill? Really want the blacked out lettering but don't want to go through the hassle of painting mine.

thumbnail_IMG_6110.jpg
Advertisement

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 Transit Connect
Bronco
Black Diamond
Looking for the same in NY area! 👍🏻

Patriotic

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 992S, 2020 BMW X5
Bronco
First Edition
Taking delivery in late October (I'm told) not too far from you. I'd be interested in swapping out if we're both still in the market. Do you know how to remove and install? Also, my Base doesn't have a camera.

OP
OP
Vinny6G

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taking delivery in late October (I'm told) not too far from you. I'd be interested in swapping out if we're both still in the market. Do you know how to remove and install? Also, my Base doesn't have a camera.
Yeah just let me know. Removal is pretty easy, here's a YT video on the process. My BD doesn't have a camera either so it should just be a straight swap.

Bronco Grill Removal

Little Foot

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Base
Anyone in the DFW area with a Base Bronco want to swap for a Black Diamond grill? Really want the blacked out lettering but don't want to go through the hassle of painting mine.

thumbnail_IMG_6110.jpg
Is the base grille a different color? If not, then just swap out the letters right? I am pretty sure they are easily removed…Also likely much easier than removing the entire grille 😁

OP
OP
Vinny6G

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the base grille a different color? If not, then just swap out the letters right? I am pretty sure they are easily removed…Also likely much easier than removing the entire grille 😁
Grill is the same color as the base, the letters have tabs that are melted into the grill. The only way to remove them is to drill them out, potentially damaging them. Much easier to loosen 4 bolts and pop the entire grill out and just swap.

Little Foot

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Base
Grill is the same color as the base, the letters have tabs that are melted into the grill. The only way to remove them is to drill them out, potentially damaging them. Much easier to loosen 4 bolts and pop the entire grill out and just swap.
That’s good info to have as some videos on YouTube talked about removable letters, but certainly don’t go into detail on how easily they or the grille can be damaged.

Advertisement

Ridergraphix
Advertisement