First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I reached out to BDS sales department to ask about their timelines for Bronco lift kits coming out. This is the response I received from the Creative Director at Sport Truck USA, the parent company of BDS/Zone/JKS/Fox:

Ford Bronco BDS lifts not available at launch, looking for donor vehicles EBDB1CA3-6E0F-4504-A8C2-54F9DDF3F8A6
So looks like it will be a minute to get a lift from BDS. I’m not sure why Ford hasn’t given them a pre-production unit yet, considering they have worked closely with Ford on shock applications and recently the first to market 2021 F150 lift kits. However, the team member did say that they are looking for donor rigs to test fit the products they have still in development. I thought I would out this here for anyone wondering about BDS coming out with any lift soon, and to let anyone in the Michigan area with an early reservation know that BDS is looking for donor rigs as soon as they can get their hands on one.

Disclaimer: I did ask and receive the OK to post this info here.
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to see how many people want to give up their brand new Bronco for them to tear apart and experiment with for 3 weeks.

OP
OP
NoDoorsNoProblem

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested to see how many people want to give up their brand new Bronco for them to tear apart and experiment with for 3 weeks.
I would, if it meant a free lift kit. BDS has a great reputation for solid products.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope they don’t have to cut the frame like f-150s.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would do it if I had an early delivery and got a free high-end lift out of it...it would be a good deal. It doesn’t hurt anything.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very tempting if they will give you a free or heavily discounted suspension. Not sure I will have my Bronco in time for it to be worth it to them, but if by some chance I do, I may consider this.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BDS and its cheaper variant Zone make outstanding lift kits. When the time comes to remove my 35's for 37's, Zone/BDS will be my kit of choice.