First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, everyone. Happy to be here, and excited for our future together on B6G :cool:

We, as in AWE, are in search of a couple of Bronco varieties for the final phase of exhaust development. This thread will be updated accordingly.

We'd like to have it on a lift here at our HQ in Horsham, PA for 5-10 business days, and a rental car will be provided to ya.

What's in it for you? Once the final build books hit our production floor (i.e. when R&D is completely done), your Bronco will receive a free AWE Exhaust and installation done by our in-house team.
  • Additional clarity, after the 5-10 business days, your Bronco would leave with the stock exhaust. Once production builds are created via the fabrication dept, you're Bronco will come back in for free installation of your free AWE exhaust.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have questions/concerns, please PM here or email me directly via [email protected].

Cheers!

Ford Bronco Be a part of AWE's Exhaust Suite Development for Bronco bronco-forums
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snow93

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands 4dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any need for a 4dr badlands sas 2.7? Lol

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: currently ISO of a 2.3L Hardtop!
I have one, but you can’t have it for a week. I can leave you the rear exhaust section for development. I removed it and have a turn down installed. Let me know.

Milzy90

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE 20 Explorer ST 90 Bronco + many more
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interested with a 4 door 2.7 FE?