Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Bronco
Wildtrak
Hey, everyone. Happy to be here, and excited for our future together on B6G :cool:

We, as in AWE, are in search of a couple of Bronco varieties for the final phase of exhaust development. This thread will be updated accordingly.

We'd like to have it on a lift here at our HQ in Horsham, PA for 5-10 business days, and a rental car will be provided to ya.

What's in it for you? Once the final build books hit our production floor (i.e. when R&D is completely done), your Bronco will receive a free AWE Exhaust and installation done by our in-house team.
  • Additional clarity, after the 5-10 business days, your Bronco would leave with the stock exhaust. Once production builds are created via the fabrication dept, you're Bronco will come back in for free installation of your free AWE exhaust.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have questions/concerns, please PM here or email me directly via [email protected].

Cheers!

bronco-forums.png
Advertisement

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Bronco
Black Diamond
I'd be volunteering up my 2.3 hardtop if I had it, but a 5/21 reservation and order means I'm a ways off from getting mine.

Would've been a pretty easy drive across the turnpike to drop it off, too.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Bronco
Wildtrak
I'd be volunteering up my 2.3 hardtop if I had it, but a 5/21 reservation and order means I'm a ways off from getting mine.

Would've been a pretty easy drive across the turnpike to drop it off, too.
More than welcome to come visit us when ya get it regardless :cool:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab - '21 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
Hmm, if only there was another forum member that was located in Horsham, PA that was somehow involved with a bunch of Broncos. 🤔 @DealerInsider

AMK610

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be all over this if I had my bronco lol

I have your trail edition on my JLUR and love it. I broke the stupid ass OEM ball style clamp bolt torquing it tho… hoping the bronco has some better hardware if it has to be reused

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Bronco
Wildtrak
I’d be all over this if I had my bronco lol

I have your trail edition on my JLUR and love it. I broke the stupid ass OEM ball style clamp bolt torquing it tho… hoping the bronco has some better hardware if it has to be reused
Really thinking about having a party in our lot for when all of our orders get in haha.

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Bronco
Outer Banks
Hey, everyone. Happy to be here, and excited for our future together on B6G :cool:

We, as in AWE, are in search of a couple of Bronco varieties for the final phase of exhaust development. This thread will be updated accordingly.

We'd like to have it on a lift here at our HQ in Horsham, PA for 5-10 business days, and a rental car will be provided to ya.

What's in it for you? Once the final build books hit our production floor (i.e. when R&D is completely done), your Bronco will receive a free AWE Exhaust and installation done by our in-house team.
  • Additional clarity, after the 5-10 business days, your Bronco would leave with the stock exhaust. Once production builds are created via the fabrication dept, you're Bronco will come back in for free installation of your free AWE exhaust.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have questions/concerns, please PM here or email me directly via [email protected].

Cheers!

bronco-forums.png
Hey Josh, I am sure someone will get you one. I have your exhaust on my 2019 Ranger and love it. I get complemented all the time on how it sounds.
Will you be doing a system for the 2.7 for the Bronco? That's what we just ordered.
Brian

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Bronco
Wildtrak
Hey Josh, I am sure someone will get you one. I have your exhaust on my 2019 Ranger and love it. I get complemented all the time on how it sounds.
Will you be doing a system for the 2.7 for the Bronco? That's what we just ordered.
Brian
Hey! Yes, we will have designated systems for the 2.3 and 2.7L!

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Bronco
Badlands
I'm in Colorado or I'd be all over this! Look forward to seeing what y'all can do with it.

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be interested but mine is a 2.7 auto 4door.. I’m in nj so it’s not that far away if you wind up needing one

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Bronco
Wildtrak
We're good on the 2 doors, everyone. Next will be the four doors, which I believe are all lined up to come in. Good to know, @JBMontclair. Will hit ya if something comes up!

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement