Sponsored

Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if the heritage edition will have something like this?
Sponsored

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love the vintage logo. I may be the only one on this thread that doesn't know, but who is selling them?

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No? I mean I’m putting this bullshit on mine. And I give zero faks!

Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? bronco
What did you get it printed on? Gotta post pics once it's on your rig!

As a vintage Bronco owner/restorer no issues with me (have this exact emblem on both fenders of '75). I think it's cool the old script finds it's way on the 6Gen. The damn thing was designed from a 1stGen. Why not.

Plan on doing blacked out version which will fit our WT perfect so we'll be doing the same. Need to find non-drill vinyl raised option though. Don't want to really do any drilling. Both Tom's Bronco Parts and CJ's only have emblem with clips and drilling required.
I'm not a fan of chrome, so I haven't really given much thought to the vintage script look. But a black version could work. Rather than on the fenders, thinking I'd like it on the back near the Bronco logo.

For mine:
Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? bronco
Is this the right size to replace the chrome one on the back? Where'd you find it?

Since Ford doesn't seem to be offering a blacked out emblem for the BL, I was already planning to black mine out.

I've been leaning towards PlastiDip, since it's apparently very easy and forgiving, maybe doing the Bronco in the grille as well. But if I can get black chrome versions of both the horse and the script...

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I plan on doing the same thing. It just looks better and natural.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What did you get it printed on? Gotta post pics once it's on your rig!

I'm not a fan of chrome, so I haven't really given much thought to the vintage script look. But a black version could work. Rather than on the fenders, thinking I'd like it on the back near the Bronco logo.

Is this the right size to replace the chrome one on the back? Where'd you find it?

Since Ford doesn't seem to be offering a blacked out emblem for the BL, I was already planning to black mine out.

I've been leaning towards PlastiDip, since it's apparently very easy and forgiving, maybe doing the Bronco in the grille as well. But if I can get black chrome versions of both the horse and the script...
I got them through Amazon from Dennis Carpenter. IDK if they are direct replacement for rear factory chrome. I'm going to use them on the fender in lieu of or in addition to the Big Bend badge. They are plastic, but look good, made in China, 3M tape.

BTW Amazon also has black Bronco script.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will take about 3 seconds to black out the emblems.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just like it a lot.

Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? IMG_2245
From your title, I thought you were a cop.... About to regret the rest of your life....

But you do you man! personally, I dig it. Especially if it's made of substantial material! The whole sticker thing doesn't jazz me up much no matter which one.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going

Screenshot_20210330-201824_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored