First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personal preference but I'm not a fan of the darker trim ring on the non-Sasquatch wheels. These darker colored rings are metal so I'll be powdercoating them in the next few days. Anyway, here are some pics.

They take a T45 Torx bit and literally fall off revealing the additional holes for the actual bead lock.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 2021 Bronco Beadlock Wheels Ring removed 2

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_184705
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_184744
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_185207
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_185232

Rings were chemically stripped, blasted and powdercoated with a metallic silver and clear powdercoat.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_161218

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands Ring Comparison

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_193033
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_193052
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_193112
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_192953

Sans Rings 👎
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 2021 Bronco Beadlock Wheels Ring removed 1

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_193009

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210730_193127

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210731_105456-

What I considered.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands Cyber Badlands Trim Study (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to try and have mine wrapped if I ever get my Bronco. We'll see if that works out or not.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested to see how they come out. Keep us posted.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
My BaseSquatch is in GA on train and should arrive at my dealer in 2-3 days. Would you be interested in a beauty ring trade?

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My BaseSquatch is in GA on train and should arrive at my dealer in 2-3 days. Would you be interested in a beauty ring trade?
I think these are different from the squatch rings. Holes might match up but the pattern/cutouts on the face are different

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tony Badlands

Tony Badlands

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think these are different from the squatch rings. Holes might match up but the pattern/cutouts on the face are different
They are different rings

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pattern is definitely different, but both sets of wheels are advertised as “beadlock capable” and there appears not to be BL specific beadlock rings… so my assumption is the mating surfaces are compatible across the entire line…

…though with the aesthetic differences I’m curious how a set of BL rings would look on the Sas wheels, and vice versa.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pattern is definitely different, but both sets of wheels are advertised as “beadlock capable” and there appears not to be BL specific beadlock rings… so my assumption is the mating surfaces are compatible across the entire line…

…though with the aesthetic differences I’m curious how a set of BL rings would look on the Sas wheels, and vice versa.
Most likely. Not sure if those bumpouts on the inside ring in the picture will interfere with the wheel on the Squatch. Only one way to find out though

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The beadlock capable Badlands wheels (right) are slightly different from the Sasquatch wheels (left) as shown. The ring on the Badlands wheel is darker (Carbonized Gray).

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands F73BFD87-25B3-4064-8975-E4D1E5F5DC3E

Last edited:

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Closeup on the ring design. Off to powder in the morning.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_193454
Curious what color you’re coating them to be? Black? I have a mythical badlands on order 😂 interested in seeing what you do with it. I feel the same way about the look of them. Congrats on getting your bronco!

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might have been asked and answered alrady and I searched but couldn't find it so forgive me for asking but....

Where can you get the actual bead lock ring, not the beauty ring?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The beadlock capable Badlands wheels (right) are slightly different from the Sasquatch wheels (left) as shown. The ring on the Badlands wheel is darker (Carbonized Gray). They don’t look to be interchangeable based on the different pattern.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 20210727_193454
Not only that but the wheels are different widths as well…

My point was that each wheel is “beadlock capable”… and if Ford only sells one kind of beadlock ring (well, they list two different “types”… but it seems that this is a stylistic difference)… which means the mating surfaces of all of the beadlock capable wheels in their lineup (Bronco, Ranger, Raptor, etc) must have the same interface… meaning it would stand to reason that if the actual beadlock rings are all interchangeable, the beauty rings may be as well.

The extra “teeth” on the optional BL wheel beauty ring may interfere on the Sas wheels… or it may just hover over or fall short of the styling characteristics on the Sas wheel… or maybe they do interfere with the wheels and can’t be flush mounted… but either way, the mounting solution would seem to need to be the same for both wheels.

That’s all I’m saying.

;)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might have been asked and answered alrady and I searched but couldn't find it so forgive me for asking but....

Where can you get the actual bead lock ring, not the beauty ring?
It’s in the accessory catalog list with P/N, but I haven’t seen any pricing on them yet (or availability online).

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 1780B0C2-2C28-4F83-AAB0-3AFFCB0A4EBD