Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 dodge ram 1500 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dealer can look up train location easily in 2 minutes. Just have to bug him/her.
Said it’s built. Either waiting for transport, top or a chip.
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did stumble across a lower price for the Ford beadlock rings for the Bronco. Still expensive, but less then from the Ford site.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 1628380892096

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Powder coat is cheap, easy, and durable. It’s the way to go… under $100 for 5 rings.
Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands 1628380892096
Did you need to strip the old paint off, or did they just powder coat over the original paint?

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to try and have mine wrapped if I ever get my Bronco. We'll see if that works out or not.
I asked the spot where I get tint done - they do it all beside tint - military green Teslas, mclarens and murcielagos. Place is legit athletes and hip hop impresarios. So I trust this dude. And he told me too many nooks and crannys for wrapping the rim. Would be dope tho. Really change your mind whenever.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked the spot where I get tint done - they do it all beside tint - military green Teslas, mclarens and murcielagos. Place is legit athletes and hip hop impresarios. So I trust this dude. And he told me too many nooks and crannys for wrapping the rim. Would be dope tho. Really change your mind whenever.
Sounds like good advice. I'm going a different direction with my wrap so won't be trying that anymore

kkurni

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have sasquash package, but I don't like my beauty ring.

Can you drive around offroad or onroad, without beauty ring safely?

Do I need to put any screws into the hole?
What is the purpose of the hole if it is a fake one?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have sasquash package, but I don't like my beauty ring.

Can you drive around offroad or onroad, without beauty ring safely?

Do I need to put any screws into the hole?
What is the purpose of the hole if it is a fake one?
Yes, but I'd put screws in all the holes

Oh I see you edited. The holes allow for a true beadlock ring

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, my powder coating person is running behind schedule and I will not get my beauty rings back before the weekend. Does anyone know if you can drive around without the rings on? Or more specifically, do you have to screw back in the bolts if I want to drive around without the beauty ring on? If so, I wonder about depth because the rings aren’t on. I asked the ford service department and they said yes screw back in but I don’t yet fully trust these guys on their bronco knowledge.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, my powder coating person is running behind schedule and I will not get my beauty rings back before the weekend. Does anyone know if you can drive around without the rings on? Or more specifically, do you have to screw back in the bolts if I want to drive around without the beauty ring on? If so, I wonder about depth because the rings aren’t on. I asked the ford service department and they said yes screw back in but I don’t yet fully trust these guys on their bronco knowledge.
You should be able to drive around without the rings. They are just cosmetic. They essentially cover where a beadlock capable ring would be attached.

Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should be able to drive around without the rings. They are just cosmetic. They essentially cover where a beadlock capable ring would be attached.
I’ve heard I don’t need the rings but do I need to put the bolts that hold them on back on?