Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 dodge ram 1500 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My BaseSquatch is in GA on train and should arrive at my dealer in 2-3 days. Would you be interested in a beauty ring trade?
How did you find this out? Mines been in production for like 3 weeks.

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great. Nice job!

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are the after pics?

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$200 out the door. $150 minus the clear powdercoating.
Thank you for sharing. Did you go to a private shop or ? I am very interested in doing this.

Does anyone remember what the spare beauty rings are costing through Ford? I think the list was posted but hell if I could find it? Trying to determine if going the powder coat route is more cost-effective than outright buying 5 new black beauty rings from my Badlands.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Personal preference but I'm not a fan of the darker trim ring on the non-Sasquatch wheels. These darker colored rings are metal so I'll be powdercoating them in the next few days. Anyway, here are some pics.

They take a T45 Torx bit and literally fall off revealing the additional holes for the actual bead lock.

2021 Bronco Beadlock Wheels Ring removed 2.jpg

20210727_184705.jpg
20210727_184744.jpg
20210727_185207.jpg
20210727_185232.jpg

Rings were chemically stripped, blasted and powdercoated with a metallic silver and clear powdercoat.

20210730_161218.jpg
20210730_193033.jpg
20210730_193052.jpg
20210730_193112.jpg
20210730_192953.jpg

Sans Rings 👎
2021 Bronco Beadlock Wheels Ring removed 1.jpg

20210730_193009.jpg

20210730_193127.jpg

20210731_105456-jpg.jpg

What I considered.

Cyber Badlands Trim Study (1).jpg
Great to see a full complement of threaded holes - can not believe it took this much time for that to be shown.
Thank you.

OP
OP
Tony Badlands

Tony Badlands

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for sharing. Did you go to a private shop or ? I am very interested in doing this.

Does anyone remember what the spare beauty rings are costing through Ford? I think the list was posted but hell if I could find it? Trying to determine if going the powder coat route is more cost-effective than outright buying 5 new black beauty rings from my Badlands.
I used a local powdercoater http://www.qpcoat.com/ Very reasonable, quick and the results were great.

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are the after pics?
He included them. He went with silver. I had to look a few times. I didn’t notice a change but I’m also looking on my phone.

I hope My rings come in black so I can save $200.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He included them. He went with silver. I had to look a few times. I didn’t notice a change but I’m also looking on my phone.

I hope My rings come in black so I can save $200.
What did you buy? That will determine the color... I have a Badlands Sasquatch coming...supposedly? So my wheels will be black with a silver or gray beauty ring which will have to go. I think the Wildtrack has black wheels and a black beauty ring.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Personal preference but I'm not a fan of the darker trim ring on the non-Sasquatch wheels. These darker colored rings are metal so I'll be powdercoating them in the next few days. Anyway, here are some pics.

They take a T45 Torx bit and literally fall off revealing the additional holes for the actual bead lock.

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands Ring Comparison

Ford Bronco Beadlock Capable Wheels Rings Removal and Color Changed (Powdercoated) - Non-Sasquatch Badlands Ring Comparison

Rings were chemically stripped, blasted and powdercoated with a metallic silver and clear powdercoat.

Sans Rings 👎

What I considered.

Nice Work ! I agree I like the new color better .