First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Easily my favorite Bronco photos I've seen. Gorgeous.

I told my sales guy to NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION ON CHANGING ANYTHING!!! If he hasn’t already learned I’m a woman who can never make up my mind. My order is placed and I will LOVE IT LOL 😂.
This reminds me of that movie trope where a character makes their friend or love interest not listen to them in the future, NO MATTER WHAT. Lol

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This photo is still the best one from the whole show. You only get a photo like this once in a while. Looks like they tried to do the same with the 2 door but didn't make it. The one by the water was good.
Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] C5C69175-0B02-469A-9F3E-335F0E079F22

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's my baby!!!! :love::love:

Well, my rig will be a badlands, but everything else is there. Very nice pics. Want my Bronco so badly now that I feel like a 7 year old again waiting on Christmas Morning.

2dr Sasquatch Area 51, please be my Valentine cause you've stole my heart. Sweet darlin 😘🥰

HeavyMetal

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This photo is still the best one from the whole show. You only get a photo like this once in a while. Looks like they tried to do the same with the 2 door but didn't make it. The one by the water was good.
C5C69175-0B02-469A-9F3E-335F0E079F22.jpeg
@Jr87mustang I have never seen this picture before, so I regret to inform I was not attempting to mimic it. Weird conclusion to draw.

Anyone who wants to check us out, our instagram is @heavymetalconcepts

We will have more high polish Bronco content forthcoming. The images in this thread were taken during downtime on a video ad we were shooting with it. Unsure if these images were pulled from our IG or Facebook.

Sponsored

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting a 30s on a Base 2-Door. I am not looking at these. Scrolled right through them.
Edit: Lol, that is funny. My sentiments exactly. That is beautiful but, WAAAY to many mall crawlers in my neck of the woods. It makes me uncomfortable to see so many $60,000+ jeeps that will never go off road driving around. I just keep telling myself 30s are old school cool :) I hope to get into fire road camping in Mark Twain National Forest and much longer road trips as well. But, on a limited budget I don't know that looking cool when I don't need the equipment is necessary. But, each to his/her own, no disrespect.

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] C5C69175-0B02-469A-9F3E-335F0E079F22
This one is right up there with the one you posted.

Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] 33B8821C-82E7-42AB-A6DA-4637E8D9D756

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Jr87mustang I have never seen this picture before, so I regret to inform I was not attempting to mimic it. Weird conclusion to draw.

Anyone who wants to check us out, our instagram is @heavymetalconcepts

We will have more high polish Bronco content forthcoming. The images in this thread were taken during downtime on a video ad we were shooting with it. Unsure if these images were pulled from our IG or Facebook.
Lol, in my haste looking at the photos I thought these were more BN photos and they were trying to capture the 2 door in the same way as their own 4 door photo. Wasn't my intent to say someone else was copying them. Sorry about that, honest mistake....should have noticed that there was no BN water mark.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn you A51! Why are you such a tease of a color? I’m never going to decide on color at this rate. 😂
IMO A51 looks best in nature and overcast. In sunlight and civilization it looks blue.

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LoL at thinking a photo of a 4-door Bronco looks good. They designed the 2-door first. Then, after lunch, they made a 4-door because the bean counters told them they had to.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] 33B8821C-82E7-42AB-A6DA-4637E8D9D756
Both are beautiful shits, but I got to give the picture quality of the 4dr the edge. Great lighting that shows off the paint and lines. But something about “Unsquatched” 4drs IMO just don’t look nearly as good as those with the Sasquatch package. The little extra lift, and 35” tires on 4drs that fill the wheel wells do wonders from an appearance standpoint. And that picture of the 2dr with the 35’s is a thing of beauty......perfection on wheels. I sure wish I could get away without those 2 extra doors.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This one is right up there with the one you posted.

Roger that Rubisquatch! Sasquatch on the 4dr makes all the difference. And the MIC top on that FE looks great. I think the FE with the Glossy black grill and mirror caps, and MIC top will look a lot like my WT. I only hope the AMB looks as good as the red.

HeavyMetal

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lol, in my haste looking at the photos I thought these were more BN photos and they were trying to capture the 2 door in the same way as their own 4 door photo. Wasn't my intent to say someone else was copying them. Sorry about that, honest mistake....should have noticed that there was no BN water mark.
Makes perfect sense, all good!
Sponsored