redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Jr87mustang I have never seen this picture before, so I regret to inform I was not attempting to mimic it. Weird conclusion to draw.

Anyone who wants to check us out, our instagram is @heavymetalconcepts

We will have more high polish Bronco content forthcoming. The images in this thread were taken during downtime on a video ad we were shooting with it. Unsure if these images were pulled from our IG or Facebook.

I knew I had heard of HMC before. So I had to do a quick google search to jog my memory. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Two words MILK RUN !! (y)(y)

Nice work guys. Love your work. Nice pics. Now where are those Hammer origins.:D
Sponsored

HeavyMetal

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I knew I had heard of HMC before. So I had to do a quick google search to jog my memory. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Two words MILK RUN !! (y)(y)

Nice work guys. Love your work. Nice pics. Now where are those Hammer origins.
Haha that is awesome, Milk Run was good times, ironically we were out shooting the pics of this bronco with Loren Healy also. Thanks for the props!

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the 4 door and threw up a little in my mouth, kinda like I would after seeing a 4 door Mustang.

of course I kid......well maybe not

MHODGE77

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: Lol, that is funny. My sentiments exactly. That is beautiful but, WAAAY to many mall crawlers in my neck of the woods. It makes me uncomfortable to see so many $60,000+ jeeps that will never go off road driving around. I just keep telling myself 30s are old school cool :) I hope to get into fire road camping in Mark Twain National Forest and much longer road trips as well. But, on a limited budget I don't know that looking cool when I don't need the equipment is necessary. But, each to his/her own, no disrespect.
Cool, I’ll be taking bronco to Mark Twain too! Just holding out for manual Sasquatch.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha that is awesome, Milk Run was good times, ironically we were out shooting the pics of this bronco with Loren Healy also. Thanks for the props!

Yeah, big Ultra4 fan here. Watched Healy and Lovells posts during this whole Bronco thing. Loved hearing their reaction to the Bronco and the insider testing. Look forward to seeing more from 'ya. 🍻

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Edit: Lol, that is funny. My sentiments exactly. That is beautiful but, WAAAY to many mall crawlers in my neck of the woods. It makes me uncomfortable to see so many $60,000+ jeeps that will never go off road driving around. I just keep telling myself 30s are old school cool :) I hope to get into fire road camping in Mark Twain National Forest and much longer road trips as well. But, on a limited budget I don't know that looking cool when I don't need the equipment is necessary. But, each to his/her own, no disrespect.
I'll be out in the Mark Twain too! I have to hit all the places our escape couldn't get into.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

35s are so perfect on the 2dr.
the picture with the reflection in the water is my favorite

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is my retro (and "value oriented") build for $33K INCLUDING the Canoe.
I think the tie straps in the front with the boat on top will get just as much attention as the "lifted Chewbacca" Broncos.

Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] Canoe Front

Ford Bronco Beautiful pics! 2021 Bronco on 35's Tires [Area 51 2-Door First Edition] Bronco No Doors Roof

Last edited:

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those Nitto Trail Grapplers are wider than the factory 315 Goodyears and I guarantee you those wheels have a higher offset than the stock Sasquatch wheels. Just sayin, that "stance" isn't what we get from the factory.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing 2 pairs of quality hub-centric spacers can't fix.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those Nitto Trail Grapplers are wider than the factory 315 Goodyears and I guarantee you those wheels have a higher offset than the stock Sasquatch wheels. Just sayin, that "stance" isn't what we get from the factory.
They're roughly 1 inch wider than the 315's and those RTR wheels are 17x9 and they come in +0 and +30 offsets, where as the SaS wheels are 17x8.5 & +30.

If they were the +0 offset, like the Fifteen52's on the Overland concept, there should be a slight poke past/flush with the edge of the SaS flares, and I'm not seeing it in any of these pictures.

I could be wrong, but I think those are the +30 with how they sit/fit under the SaS flares yet.

Last edited:

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs