First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was out for lunch today with my family. When we got back to our Bronco from lunch we found this on the windshield. I don’t know who walks around with a toy bronco, ready to gift, but we were all super happy they did. I drive a Gladiator and have been ducked. Let’s just say my two daughters thought this was way cooler than being ducked. My wife did too, OK, I did too.

My wife now wants to buy a bunch of toy broncos off Amazon so she can bronco people.

397CA0CD-F4B4-4C2F-B003-6CEA6F7DD7CC.jpeg
Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok... as I have both a Wrangler and a Bronco, my preference is to be left alone when it comes to things like that. Fortunately I've never been ducked in either of my Jeeps, and the Bronco is likely to new for anything. That said, if I had to choose, I would definitely prefer the Hot Wheels to anything else.

OP
OP
PDiddy

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went ahead and ordered a few broncos and gladiators on Amazon. Found them all for under $7 each. My daughters will have fun putting them on broncos and gladiators.

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was out for lunch today with my family. When we got back to our Bronco from lunch we found this on the windshield. I don’t know who walks around with a toy bronco, ready to gift, but we were all super happy they did. I drive a Gladiator and have been ducked. Let’s just say my two daughters thought this was way cooler than being ducked. My wife did too, OK, I did too.

My wife now wants to buy a bunch of toy broncos off Amazon so she can bronco people.

397CA0CD-F4B4-4C2F-B003-6CEA6F7DD7CC.jpeg
This is cool. A question though: is there a purpose for this, or just for fun? I used to be in some off-road clubs and the clubs would sometimes put a club business card on a windshield of built rigs to recruit people to join the club. Is it like that?

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is cool. A question though: is there a purpose for this, or just for fun? I used to be in some off-road clubs and the clubs would sometimes put a club business card on a windshield of built rigs to recruit people to join the club. Is it like that?
So this is apparently a Bronco version of something that started several years ago on social media called “Jeep Ducking” which involved strangers leaving rubber ducks on people’s Jeep Wranglers. Not sure who first came up with it as I’m not on Facebook or anything but it kinda took off.

There have been several threads on here about people wanting to come up with a Bronco version for some reason. While the opinions of those that have received ducks on their Jeeps or whatever on their Broncos have run the spectrum from enjoying it to being angry that some stranger was screwing around with their vehicle, apparently the people who leave the items get a kick out of playing the game.

Google Jeep Ducking for more info.

OP
OP
PDiddy

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So this is apparently a Bronco version of something that started several years ago on social media called “Jeep Ducking” which involved strangers leaving rubber ducks on people’s Jeep Wranglers. Not sure who first came up with it as I’m not on Facebook or anything but it kinda took off.

There have been several threads on here about people wanting to come up with a Bronco version for some reason. While the opinions of those that have received ducks on their Jeeps or whatever on their Broncos have run the spectrum from enjoying it to being angry that some stranger was screwing around with their vehicle, apparently the people who leave the items get a kick out of playing the game.

Google Jeep Ducking for more info.
That about sums it up. I think the part people may not like is, I’ll cut the soft top open to get the bronco toy inside. But I’ll close the cut with some black duck tape. So it will be like new again.
Sponsored