Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally, I drink Amberboch on draft. Will not drink it out of a bottle. Had to buy a kegerator just to enjoy my personal stock...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why didn't I think of this earlier!!!
Oly!
Ford Bronco BEER! ? 20200821_173730

Beer with a horseshoe and the words Good Luck on the can... you can't go wrong!
Living only a few miles away from Olympia (Washington), that was some good beer back in the day. However, as all the jobs have gone white collar what with the Amazons, Microsofts, Boeings, Starbucks and Googles these days the official "Seattle Briefcase" is now a long rack of Vitamin R.

If you're heading to work to your tech job, you're going in with a briefcase of Vitamin R.

Ford Bronco BEER! ? raindog-18--rainier-beer-seattle-nick-lucey[1]

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco BEER! ? image

Would recommend the Costco beer too.
We consider these total crap around here. And i'm 3 miles from Costco corporate office (Issaquah, WA) and 5 miles from Kirkland, where their namesake brand is from (for no reason anyone around here can discern, it's a tiny little town of no manufacturing significance).

The local joke is that their vodka is re-bottled Grey Goose, because that's what you see all the kids bringing to house parties (back when you could have a party). Which makes sense considering how terrible Grey Goose is, and overpriced. But untrue.

Their multi-pack of beer with the 4 or 5 different brews is allllllllllllllll sorts of awful with beers that absolutely wouldn't make the grade for local beer drinkers.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shiner makes some good beer. I prefer the Shiner Black Lager, but consume a bit of Prickly Pear too. Holiday cheer is good. My wife likes Ruby Redbird. The plain Shiner Bock is good but it goes down like ice tea. I'm three in before I even realize I'm drinking.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shiner makes some good beer. I prefer the Shiner Black Lager, but consume a bit of Prickly Pear too. Holiday cheer is good. My wife likes Ruby Redbird. The plain Shiner Bock is good but it goes down like ice tea. I'm three in before I even realize I'm drinking.
I'm with ya! My favorite is probably the Shiner Premium though my go to is Light Blonde in an effort to slow the growth of the beer belly :oops:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A barrel aged stout is ALWAYS a good choice

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monday requires a high-flo beer for better flow! Yes I know its Miller Lite but payday isn't until tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco BEER! ? 20200831_151755

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monday requires a high-flo beer for better flow! Yes I know its Miller Lite but payday isn't until tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

I give you one point for the sticker in the computer and take one away for the miller.. Also RTX 20XX??

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything from Sierra Nevada Brewing, went to school in Chico, met Ken Grossman through a buddy when he was brewing pale ale in his garage.

Oh...RTX 2080 Super HydroCopper x 2 in mine (still in build process) and no open containers in proximity

"Very NICE" In borat voice.. I'm sorry I'm not looking up the meme

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I give you one point for the sticker in the computer and take one away for the miller.. Also RTX 20XX??
LOL fair enough!

RTX2070

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL fair enough!

RTX2070
Lol I prefer the alum millers but that is if I can't find any Michlbobs or Kentucky Bourbon Ale.
Also very nice, I was looking into one of those but landed on a 5700XT, I'm a AMD fanboy at heart.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I prefer the alum millers but that is if I can't find any Michlbobs or Kentucky Bourbon Ale.
Also very nice, I was looking into one of those but landed on a 5700XT, I'm a AMD fanboy at heart.
Always been an nvidia guy (the software I use recommends that way was well) I laugh because I noticed after the last software update that my computer is running slow at times (and fans are maxing out every once in a while). I really need to upgrade to a liquid cooled set up...
Sponsored