Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

RapidRed.png

AMB.png
More like “Aint Gonna Matter Blue”
Sponsored

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are the shirts? Might be me but i can not find them😒

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Wide Open Roads can clarify on the shirts availability. But from what I've heard Ford didn't like the use of 'Bronco' on parody badges poking fun at Ford's missteps.

I suspect the stickers availability won't last either as Ford will put the pressure on BroncoSix next.

My advice - Get them while you can.

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Wide Open Roads can clarify on the shirts availability. But from what I've heard Ford didn't like the use of 'Bronco' on parody badges poking fun at Ford's missteps.

I suspect the stickers availability won't last either as Ford will put the pressure on BroncoSix next.

My advice - Get them while you can.
Guess I missed it. Thanks for the info.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And recent word is that BroncoSix has sold out of the badge stickers and won't be doing a second printing of them. So for those who were able to get the shirts or stickers, congrats. For those that missed out, perhaps members that did will offer the badge stickers that don't apply to them for others via the Marketplace swap.

Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dangit......I wanted a Dirt Mountain sticker for my Bronco! Please let us know if you print anymore!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 08/30: Thanks and congrats to everyone that managed to get ahold of either the T-Shirts or Stickers before they disappeared. We knew they were going to be limited edition prints but unfortunately they became a lot more limited than we all anticipated. I wont go into great detail but I will say that companies like @Wide Open Roads and BroncoSix do a great service to communities like this by taking the initiative and at times liability for making items like this a reality. I want to personally thank both of them for turning some silly Canadian's humour/therapy project into physical products that I hope to see in person in the wild some day. Also, thanks to everyone that supported these small businesses with your purchases!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Facebook comment just pointed out, the Dirt Mountain looks like it says "BRO BATCH" not Bad Batch. Now I can't unsee it 🤣🤣🤣.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. Talk about timing. My stickers just arrived this afternoon. Love everyone's hard work that went into it, even if the IP overlords apparently didn't....

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Talk about timing. My stickers just arrived this afternoon. Love everyone's hard work that went into it, even if the IP overlords apparently didn't....
Can't wait to get mine! They'll probably come in around the same time my Bronco gets out of Dirt Mountain judging by show slow international shipping has been these past few months.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE 08/30: Thanks and congrats to everyone that managed to get ahold of either the T-Shirts or Stickers before they disappeared. We knew they were going to be limited edition prints but unfortunately they became a lot more limited than we all anticipated. I wont go into great detail but I will say that companies like @Wide Open Roads and BroncoSix do a great service to communities like this by taking the initiative and at times liability for making items like this a reality. I want to personally thank both of them for turning some silly Canadian's humour/therapy project into physical products that I hope to see in person in the wild some day. Also, thanks to everyone that supported these small businesses with your purchases!
I wore my "I want to believe" t-shirt to TX Off-Roadeo today and the staff all loved it. Wearing my "Left for Dead" shirt tomorrow. Too bad those shirts are now part of a very limited edition batch.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 09/08: Good riddance. MIC v1.0 is done and v2.0 is now here! With yesterday's announcement that the new version of MIC tops are now being produced and sent to replace the leaking ones at Dirt Mountain, it wont be long now until we can all say "I Survived Dirt Mountain"!

Inspiration for this Badge came from a thought I had... what on earth are they going to do with ~6000+ old tops!?!?

(PS. If you're looking to see where we are in getting our Bronco's released, be sure to check out and use the Dirt Mountain Tracker!)
Dirt-Mountain---Survivor.png

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com