Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone get in line for a DNA test. Rick wants to report us.
Unnecessary, i'll just hack into the government tracking database since everyone is getting their tracking injections.

**wanders to kitchen to add 17th layer of aluminum foil to hat**

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Somebody found out my mailing address and bombarded me with unsolicited B6g swag!

The envelope had no return address, so how do I report this to the moderators?

Ford Bronco Being stalked by a B6g member! 20210507_182828
I hear that's some damn good scotch, makes me wish I liked the stuff :-\

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hear that's some damn good scotch, makes me wish I liked the stuff :-\
It was pretty darn good! Was the 18 year worth 400% the cost of entry compared to the 12 year? Absolutely not.

Obviously nothing is apples to apples here as they don't ever taste the same, but if it was my money on the line, I would pick up a bottle of Yellow Spot or Yamazaki 12-year by Suntory instead of replacing the Macallan 18 with another bottle of it. That being said, I already picked up those two bottles and have no desire to get another Macallan 18 due to it's cost not really bringing 400% more "value" to my pallet.

Anyway, back to stalking. Who's going to send me some whisky? Prefer no spit in it, i'm not a cop.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was pretty darn good! Was the 18 year worth 400% the cost of entry compared to the 12 year? Absolutely not.

Obviously nothing is apples to apples here as they don't ever taste the same, but if it was my money on the line, I would pick up a bottle of Yellow Spot or Yamazaki 12-year by Suntory instead of replacing the Macallan 18 with another bottle of it. That being said, I already picked up those two bottles and have no desire to get another Macallan 18 due to it's cost not really bringing 400% more "value" to my pallet.

Anyway, back to stalking. Who's going to send me some whisky? Prefer no spit in it, i'm not a cop.
No whiskey, but I'm nerding out over this right now, I sucked it up and bought 3 bottles recently:
https://rumratings.com/brands/9121-ron-del-barrilito-2019-edicion-de-la-hacienda-4-star-20-year

All those snooty descriptions that you read for something like this, turns out they're 100% accurate. it's so so good.

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, where's the signup to get a cheesy patch for myself?
As far as I can tell, it's your USPS delivery person who rats you out to the government, that goes into the database, then some unicorn farts and magic, then BOOM, you're being stalked.

Will ask some friends in the "other" Rico if they can pick some up and at about $40 USD local prices. :)
Sponsored