Below Invoice Pricing: Chuck Anderson Ford near KC

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew Nick Anderson of Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs Missouri just Northeast of Kansas City was selling all of his Bronco Reservations for well below msrp. In speaking with Nick I asked if I could share this information on this website.

No questions, no hassles, no add ons, many recommendations of the easiest vehicle purchase ever. If anyone is looking to get out of the tiring search of ADM, MSRP, Plan acceptance look no farther than Chuck Anderson Ford.

All Bronco Reservations will be sold for Under Invoice. No questions, No games.

Many highly satisfied clients have purchased their new GT500/350’s at or below msrp.

If you want more info give Nick a call.
https://www.chuckandersonford.com/
Sponsored

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email or Call Nick.

Really? Most dealers are adm, or it’s a fight to msrp. And your questioning how much below invoice? I’d jump all over an invoice deal all day long let alone below.

Nick goes by 13Cobra on svtperformance and was busy buying GT500 allocations while making about $500 a sale. All while my local dealer marked up their GT500 at $100k($100k on top of the msrp) adm and got most of that.

You can’t find a more honest, loyal, and outstanding dealer!

Last edited:

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wasn’t trying to offend.

I think it’s a valid question. You said below invoice... so I’m simply asking how much below invoice.

Because Granger is offering $1,300 below invoice. So I’m simply comparing two different offers.

Email or Call Nick.

Really? Most dealers are adm, or it’s a fight to msrp. And your questioning how much below invoice? I’d jump all over an invoice deal all day long let alone below.

Nick goes by 13Cobra on svtperformance and was busy buying GT500 allocations while making about $500 a sale. All while my local dealer marked up their GT500 at $100k($100k on top of the msrp) adm and got most of that.

You can’t find a more honest, loyal, and outstanding dealer!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn’t trying to offend.

I think it’s a valid question. You said below invoice... so I’m simply asking how much below invoice.

Because Granger is offering $1,300 below invoice. So I’m simply comparing two different offers.
If your happy with your deal go with them. At these prices they’re not making money(subjective after all bills are paid), these dealers are not going to be getting into a bidding war.

By merely asking the question you are still looking. Give him a call. Nick sold his first 2020 GT500 to a guy from upstate NY in 1k miles away in the dead of winter. People don’t go to these lengths if not for the best service and prices.

Last edited:

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If your happy with your deal go with them. At these prices there not making money(subjective after all bills are paid), these dealers are not going to be getting into a bidding war.

By merely asking the question you are still looking. Give him a call. Nick sold his first 2020 GT500 to a guy from upstate NY in 1k miles away in the dead of winter. People don’t go to these lengths if not for the best service and prices.
You are correct... I am still looking. I still have mine reserved at my local Dallas dealership. I’m waiting to see if our Texas group works out a deal with a Texas dealership... but if that doesn’t work out I will consider Granger or this dealership in KC. I grew up in KC, so flying up to KC to pick up a Bronco and visit family at the same time would be great.

I will reach out to Nick at some point if the Texas group buy doesn’t pan out.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I knew Nick Anderson of Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs Missouri just Northeast of Kansas City was selling all of his Bronco Reservations for well below msrp. In speaking with Nick I asked if I could share this information on this website.

No questions, no hassles, no add ons, many recommendations of the easiest vehicle purchase ever. If anyone is looking to get out of the tiring search of ADM, MSRP, Plan acceptance look no farther than Chuck Anderson Ford.

All Bronco Reservations will be sold for Under Invoice. No questions, No games.

Many highly satisfied clients have purchased their new GT500/350’s at or below msrp.

If you want more info give Nick a call.
https://www.chuckandersonford.com/
Just to confirm.. you mention them selling under MSRP several times, then Under invoice once.. you are talking invoice and not msrp, correct?

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to confirm.. you mention them selling under MSRP several times, then Under invoice once.. you are talking invoice and not msrp, correct?
Reserved broncos under invoice.

I mentioned msrp as it’s tough to get many dealers even to commit to that pricing.

As stated before Nick was selling his 2020 GT500 at a $500 profit for his dealer when my dealer was selling theirs at $181,080.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just call them and don't be rude. This is a steal of a deal /s

OP is taking a strange amount of offense

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved mine at Granger because they are a high integrity dealer. Huge bonus is they are located 15 min from my house so it was an easy decision. The pricing deal was the cherry on the top. Years ago I hired R. Westrum. I believe she was Tim’s sister. They are a good family that have been in the community for decades.

But...I will second Nick Anderson. He is a stand up guy and will do right by all. He has been a long standing member on SVTP forum for many years and has a very strong following of many satisfied buyers. This guy is not a joke. He is an enthusiast like the rest of of us.

I expect anybody will be happy with either dealer.

Tag

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. I thought I’d be helping some people out giving them another option.

It was my mistake to start the thread. If you are going to be whining over every dollar. Nicks not publicly sharing his and has plenty of reservations currently.

If you want a deal call him. If your happy with what you have now don’t.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. I thought I’d be helping some people out giving them another option.

It was my mistake to start the thread. If you are going to be whining over every dollar. Nicks not publicly sharing his and has plenty of reservations currently.

If you want a deal call him. If your happy with what you have now don’t.
You did a good thing by starting. I think most are automatically skeptical based on the numerous stories that have been coming out from other dealers. Nick is the real deal. Class guy and a class dealership. Loves fun cars and trucks. He will know more about the hardcore specs than 99.99% of the dealers. The guy just bought a competition viper for a track car as a ford dealer.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You did a good thing by starting. I think most are automatically skeptical based on the numerous stories that have been coming out from other dealers. Nick is the real deal. Class guy and a class dealership. Loves fun cars and trucks. He will know more about the hardcore specs than 99.99% of the dealers. The guy just bought a competition viper for a track car as a ford dealer.
Honestly I knew his price was low. He stated a price on svtp about a week ago. In speaking with him yesterday I was shocked by his price.

NorCal dealers won’t commit to pricing below msrp because the uninformed here still pay ADM on Raptors. I won’t be paying anywhere near msrp if I do figure out a way to pay for a second $50k vehicle. Haha

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just call them and don't be rude. This is a steal of a deal /s

OP is taking a strange amount of offense
Just clarifying the information bc it references examples of price under msrp, not invoice. I’m not even in the area, but don’t want disappointed people if it wasn’t invoice.

“Just Call them and don’t be rude”? Thanks, dad. Don’t know why you think you should be telling me how to behave
Sponsored