NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just clarifying the information bc it references examples of price under msrp, not invoice. I’m not even in the area, but don’t want disappointed people if it wasn’t invoice.

“Just Call them and don’t be rude”? Thanks, dad. Don’t know why you think you should be telling me how to behave
The "/s" means sarcasm on the interwebs
Sponsored

Zeta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"Hey I know a guy who will cut you a good deal. How good a deal? Too hot to type out loud on our back alley unofficial forum! I can't tell you his Bronco pricing but I will tell you the exact details on every Mustang he's ever sold!"

OK, prodding over. Seriously though if there's a deal to be had you can give us something more than how vague you've been. If you don't tell us then someone else who does call will just share it anyway.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew Nick Anderson of Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs Missouri just Northeast of Kansas City was selling all of his Bronco Reservations for well below msrp. In speaking with Nick I asked if I could share this information on this website.

No questions, no hassles, no add ons, many recommendations of the easiest vehicle purchase ever. If anyone is looking to get out of the tiring search of ADM, MSRP, Plan acceptance look no farther than Chuck Anderson Ford.

All Bronco Reservations will be sold for Under Invoice. No questions, No games.

Many highly satisfied clients have purchased their new GT500/350’s at or below msrp.

If you want more info give Nick a call.
https://www.chuckandersonford.com/

just shot them an email. hoping to get a base two door..... if they’re doing under invoice what’s that price look like? thanks for sharing by the way.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just shot them an email. hoping to get a base two door..... if they’re doing under invoice what’s that price look like? thanks for sharing by the way.
they’ve already reached out to me, i’ll keep yaw posted.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really? Most dealers are adm, or it’s a fight to msrp. And your questioning how much below invoice? I’d jump all over an invoice deal all day long let alone below.
Absolutely people are going to question below invoice. Especially if they live far away because they will have to factor in shipping cost. I could easily do x-plan locally and if your below invoice is like $500 it'd still be higher for me when I go to have it shipped.

So with that said, good for you on your below invoice post. But maybe next time leave the attitude out of it and people might be a little more receptive.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely people are going to question below invoice. Especially if they live far away because they will have to factor in shipping cost. I could easily do x-plan locally and if your below invoice is like $500 it'd still be higher for me when I go to have it shipped.

So with that said, good for you on your below invoice post. But maybe next time leave the attitude out of it and people might be a little more receptive.
No attitude. I’m bewildered at how people are chasing pennies.
I was asked to share share below invoice. I’m keeping to his wishes.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Simple for him to register here and be more specific with details......messenger boy with attitude won't cut it......we aren't chasing pennies....but dollars and integrity

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Once again see my post above.. way more than just chasing pennies. I've even looked at the deal from Granger... If it's going to cost me $950+ just to have the vehicle shipped to me from them, I'm maybe only saving a few bucks compared to buying local and using x-plan. Difference is (and this isn't a knock on Granger), but for the extra couple of bucks I'd pay locally, I then have the benefit to inspect the truck before hand.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Simple for him to register here and be more specific with details......messenger boy with attitude won't cut it......we aren't chasing pennies....but dollars and integrity
I thought I was doing this community a favor. I guess that was untrue. My bad.

You can delete the thread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once again see my post above.. way more than just chasing pennies. I've even looked at the deal from Granger... If it's going to cost me $950+ just to have the vehicle shipped to me from them, I'm maybe only saving a few bucks compared to buying local and using x-plan. Difference is (and this isn't a knock on Granger), but for the extra couple of bucks I'd pay locally, I then have the benefit to inspect the truck before hand.
Then buy local.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for posting OP. Nice to hear about dealers in KC offering good deals. ☺ I’ll reach out to Nick and see what’s up! May move my second reservation there.

I do ask that you be kind and not take any offense as everyone is just trying to get more bang for their buck. ??‍♀