guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once again see my post above.. way more than just chasing pennies. I've even looked at the deal from Granger... If it's going to cost me $950+ just to have the vehicle shipped to me from them, I'm maybe only saving a few bucks compared to buying local and using x-plan. Difference is (and this isn't a knock on Granger), but for the extra couple of bucks I'd pay locally, I then have the benefit to inspect the truck before hand.
Find the best deal and have them drop ship to your local dealer. Usually runs about $300.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlander

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may consider moving my reservation here. I just have to weigh if the extra savings I would get at Granger is worth almost 6 additional hours of driving.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Email or Call Nick.

Nick goes by 13Cobra on svtperformance and was busy buying GT500 allocations while making about $500 a sale. All while my local dealer marked up their GT500 at $100k($100k on top of the msrp) adm and got most of that.

You can’t find a more honest, loyal, and outstanding dealer!
No questions, no hassles, no add ons, many recommendations of the easiest vehicle purchase ever. If anyone is looking to get out of the tiring search of ADM, MSRP, Plan acceptance look no farther than Chuck Anderson Ford.

All Bronco Reservations will be sold for Under Invoice. No questions, No games.

If you want more info give Nick a call.
https://www.chuckandersonford.com/
No attitude. I’m bewildered at how people are chasing pennies.
Simple for him to register here and be more specific with details......messenger boy with attitude won't cut it......we aren't chasing pennies....but dollars and integrity
@tonyxit, I completely agree, sounds like someone is doing marketing for the General Manager who is listed as Nick Anderson.

If they were offering such a great deal multiple people would be calling and discussing the details here, but I only hear crickets.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@tonyxit, I completely agree, sounds like someone is doing marketing for the General Manager who is listed as Nick Anderson.

If they were offering such a great deal multiple people would be calling and discussing the details here, but I only hear crickets.
Don’t. I could care less. If you want to stay at your dealer at msrp and try to find a PIN number go for it!

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone actually gotten the numbers on how much below invoice this dealer is doing?
Hey - yep, Nick actually reached out to me - here's what he's said, we’ve been playing phone tag...:

I'm selling for $500 below invoice, configured to your spec. In December when the orders go "live" we'll touch base and make sure the order is in correctly. At that point, I will have a solid, down to the penny price for you. Then it'll just be a waiting game until it shows up. Ford has said they are scheduling based on when the reservation was inputted.
I have yet to reply to him - i have been busy at work and on here :oops:

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been in correspondence with him. He will do $500 below invoice on reservations. He even offered to personally pick me up from the airport should I fly to KC to pick it up. He seems like a good guy!

I’m still waiting to see what happens to the Texas group buy before I do anything. But for anyone that lives in Kansas or Missouri Nick could be an option.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve been in correspondence with him. He will do $500 below invoice on reservations. He even offered to personally pick me up from the airport should I fly to KC to pick it up. He seems like a good guy!

I’m still waiting to see what happens to the Texas group buy before I do anything. But for anyone that lives in Kansas or Missouri Nick could be an option.
Yep! He sounds like a stand-up guy! He's super fast at getting back to your email too! Even offered to call me on Sunday when he was driving home from somewhere. Seems like a nice dude.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep, I’ve still not heard anything from the GM of my local ford dealership.
Yet Nick responded to 4 emails from me on Sunday very promptly. I’m impressed with his customer service.

Yep! He sounds like a stand-up guy! He's super fast at getting back to your email too! Even offered to call me on Sunday when he was driving home from somewhere. Seems like a nice dude.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the OPs posts have been kind of "Mike Levine-ish" if you will. Some info to get you excited, but vague about other details. So I did some digging...Richtor's first name is Michael (AKA Mike). He also lists on his profile that he has a Badlands Sasquatch stick on order, which as of right now isn't an available configuration...UNLESS, this is Mike Levine, who was "open to feedback" on our concerns regarding a manual Sasquatch, got it approved through Ford, and has since ordered one for himself!

Is that you in there Mike!?

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn responding to customers instead of making profiles on forums. Good Luck Gentleman regardless of where you buy, this Bronco is worth it.