First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can anyone explain how these dealers are already shopping FEs for sale, the 3rd one being far below MSRP?

5EAD9944-FDD6-41B6-AE4F-8609ADF7BCF4.png
Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Their website probably puts them up automatically as VIN #'s are generated. They list at MSRP to get a big waiting list in case the person who ordered it backs out. I highly doubt they will go unclaimed and I highly doubt the dealership would sell at MSRP if that were the case.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can anyone explain how these dealers are already shopping FEs for sale, the 3rd one being far below MSRP?

5EAD9944-FDD6-41B6-AE4F-8609ADF7BCF4.png
The third one is likely a 2door hence the lower price..
When I was on the hunt for 2021 F250 7.3 XL I saw this all the time- special orders (customer specified orders) were auto showing into dealer inventory. Probably called 5-6 dealers before someone said "yeah it's a flaw in the system)

OP
OP

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Their website probably puts them up automatically as VIN #'s are generated. They list at MSRP to get a big waiting list in case the person who ordered it backs out. I highly doubt they will go unclaimed and I highly doubt the dealership would sell at MSRP if that were the case.
Makes sense. Appreciate it

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The third one is likely a 2door hence the lower price..
When I was on the hunt for 2021 F250 7.3 XL I saw this all the time- special orders (customer specified orders) were auto showing into dealer inventory. Probably called 5-6 dealers before someone said "yeah it's a flaw in the system)
Isn't is wild that massive corporations like Ford can't fix shit like that? Just think how much time they waste fielding calls for cars that are spoken for... but maybe that's just the game. They want you on the phone to try and sell you something else?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Isn't is wild that massive corporations like Ford can't fix shit like that? Just think how much time they waste fielding calls for cars that are spoken for... but maybe that's just the game. They want you on the phone to try and sell you something else?
Can you think of another business that wastes more time of salespeople and customers than a car dealership?

OP
OP

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you think of another business that wastes more time of salespeople and customers than a car dealership?
It’s bonkers. A complete Time black hole. There are 51 new Broncos listed for sale already.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's the non-bait and switch bait-and-switch.
Sponsored