Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get stopped at gas stations a lot. People want to see the interior and love it. (Unlike you ungrateful slobs.) I was in traffic one day next to a Gladiator. the ladies rolled down their windows and started talking about my Bronco. They said it's their dream car and they love it. They said it was "sexy" which cracked me up.
I was showing the interior to a family member recently and they commented on how nice it was. I was a bit surprised to hear that. Although I like the interior and have no issues with it, my Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk was more “luxurious.” I’d still take the Bronco any day though!
Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even the jeepers in my family were stoked to see it. Half of them still refused to even consider buying one over a Jeep.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was at the Ford Dealership yesterday getting touch up paint and the Ford parts department guy said "oh is that the new Bronco where the doors come off?"

I can't make this stuff up.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a guy in an old jeep parked next to me at the beach the other day. He walked over and said he wanted to see my jeep. Both laughed. He loved the Bronco.

isubronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone get asked by strangers how much your Bronco cost? I’ve had that multiple times since getting it, and always find it kind of odd/rude asking that.

Maybe it’s just me…
I’m still waiting for delivery, but I would just deflect to generic info. “The base 2 door starts at $29k USD, but you can easily double that with options and trim.”

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the road or out and about. Absolutely no reactions what so ever. Which is fine with me. At work the first week I had a lot of the engineers wanted to see it so I just left it unlocked so they could take a look.

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope the guy who owns the Cyber Orange Sasquatch in or near Oak Island, NC is on here. I saw him coming into town, top down, on Friday, December 17th. I was in my Mustang behind him on the back roads into Oak Island, NC. He turned at a point where I continued straight toward Southport. I could have followed, but that was the end of the encounter. I didn't want to be that annoying guy, so I continued on. But I wanted to ask him a few questions and admire his Bronc while I wait for mine. Then, Saturday afternoon I'm sitting on my condo balcony overlooking the Oak Island Yaupon fishing pier and he drives by, but i'm on the balcony so can't get his attention. If you are on this thread, you may not realize it, but you had a stalker (admirer) this past weekend. Shoot me a message if you see this!
This whole thing reads like an internet ad looking to find a long lost lover you shared a brief moment together in a grocery store. I hope it ends in a happy relationship.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thing reads like an internet ad looking to find a long lost lover you shared a brief moment together in a grocery store. I hope it ends in a happy relationship.
“Missed connections” for sure :ROFLMAO:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get asked by strangers how much your Bronco cost? I’ve had that multiple times since getting it, and always find it kind of odd/rude asking that.

Maybe it’s just me…
I get that question all of the time when driving my Corvette. I just tell them it cost more than my first house. That usually gets a laugh, and they move on.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was at a stop light, turning left. A long-haired country boy in a F-150 at the light on the street i was turning on to put his whole torso out the window, fist pumped and clapped screaming HELL YEAH!!!

Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1st reaction (Day 1) came from the wife when we were picking up at Granger...she said "wow it looks way better in person"

2nd reaction (Day 2) was while pumping fuel west of Denver from a Colorado State Trooper. He admired it inside and out (maybe he was looking for contraband) for about 10 minutes stating that he wanted an Outer Banks.

3rd reaction (Day 3) was from neighbors driving by the morning after we got it home and gave it a bath. They stopped in their Rubicon 392, honked and gave us a thumbs up before driving off.

Last reaction that I recall was while on a lunch trip to the post office, a GT350 Mustang kept going all around several times and finally pulled aside , rolled down his window and sent a shaka. I don't remember if I gave one back or flipped him off.

Getting a lot of broken neck rubber neckers in lifted trucks of all kinds.

I've stopped paying attention because it happens too frequently.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I've had my Bronco for almost a month now, the reactions have ramped up for sure.

Other than the folks looking as they drive or walk by, people stopping me to talk about it has been very pleasant. I will also say that the Jeep Wrangler folks are mostly very nice, whether it's chatting to them about it or getting the "Jeep wave" as I pass by, or just general looks of "that's awesome!" when I drive by. I also had one guy ask to take a picture of it while I was getting gas - Wanted to rub it in his buddies face who was on the fence about ordering one, lol.

Also, today I drove by two full-sized Bronco's at an intersection; including me, that means three were in the same place together. How "mainstream" :ROFLMAO:

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funniest reaction yet was pulling into a Wendy's as a couple of punk kids were pulling out. They had to have been in high school because the driver chirped, "I like your dad's Bronco!" The wife and I still laugh about it lol.

My "missed connection" story is from our trip to Pensacola just before Christmas. We made it all the way from SE Michigan to Alabama before we saw another Bronco. We were going opposite directions on 65 and both in shock as we gave each other the Rick Dalton point 😂
Ford Bronco Best Bronco Reactions leonardo-dicaprio-rick-dalton

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went into target and when I came out a girl was posing making selfies for Instagram with my Bronco....

Kids these days...

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went into target and when I came out a girl was posing making selfies for Instagram with my Bronco....

Kids these days...
I hope you photobombed it and appeared in the background? lol
Sponsored