First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With B&P going live tonight, I'm at the point of HAVING to pick my color soon. I like the Cyber Orange and Cactus Grey (of course I would - look at my avatar!) but I'm thinking CG would hide the desert pinstriping much better. Let's face it, there WILL be scratches on this rig, so I might as well get a color that hides them a little better.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Silver hides imperfections well, and is the easiest color to blend on a repair/respray. At least that's what a bodyman friend told me.

brut4s

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Pontiac GTO, 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, 2006 F-350 & 2019 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wouldn't go silver or black they're not very forgiving. My pick would be white or tan. Cooler temp wise and very forgiving to desert pinstriping

OP
OP
AZMikeL

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah- I was thinking lighter colors as my darker rigs would show it pretty bad. My gun metal grey F-350 has lots of it. Of course that's a lot wider than the Bronco will be!

Sponsored

MikeLank20

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT, Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With B&P going live tonight, I'm at the point of HAVING to pick my color soon. I like the Cyber Orange and Cactus Grey (of course I would - look at my avatar!) but I'm thinking CG would hide the desert pinstriping much better. Let's face it, there WILL be scratches on this rig, so I might as well get a color that hides them a little better.

Thoughts?
Great, another MikeL here in AZ!... But i have been thinking about the same thing. And have gone back and forth on a clear ppf. But if you get one big hit and that rips, the whole thing will start peeling anyways. Then I saw a jeep online with these magnetic panels. I haven’t done any research other than knowing they exist, but i may look into them further when the days get closer. Slap them on when you need them.

64C674D0-8F20-4307-9BA3-1A3939822C58.jpeg

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be all over the "Cactus Gray" if it had that green tint to it....You live in AZ, how many cacti have you seen chalk gray? I WANT to love the first CGI's of cactus gray.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my old LR was silver metallic and was surprisingly good at hiding pinstripes.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be all over the "Cactus Gray" if it had that green tint to it....You live in AZ, how many cacti have you seen chalk gray? I WANT to love the first CGI's of cactus gray.
Hyper-realistic-black-and-grey-cactus-tattoo.jpg

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great, another MikeL here in AZ!... But i have been thinking about the same thing. And have gone back and forth on a clear ppf. But if you get one big hit and that rips, the whole thing will start peeling anyways. Then I saw a jeep online with these magnetic panels. I haven’t done any research other than knowing they exist, but i may look into them further when the days get closer. Slap them on when you need them.

64C674D0-8F20-4307-9BA3-1A3939822C58.jpeg
The door to the bronco are aluminum so they won't be magnetic

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
AZMikeL

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Best color for hiding "desert pinstriping" Hyper-realistic-black-and-grey-cactus-tattoo
Those are ALMOST as cool as guys from AZ named Mike! Is it 100% confirmed that doors will be Aluminum?
Sponsored