First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Badlands/ Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone looking for a bronco in the north east definitely look at Caskinette Ford in New York and talk to @ Kristen Duggan. By far the smoothest vehicle transaction I have ever had. She was amazing to deal with, answered all questions and made it an overall great experience getting my wife her dream car. We traveled 4 1/2 hours each way and will do it again for our next one. Thanks again Kristen!!
Ford Bronco Best dealer experience I’ve ever had @ Caskinette Ford in NY B37E466A-FDC7-43DC-88C7-C153A9F3B91A
Ford Bronco Best dealer experience I’ve ever had @ Caskinette Ford in NY 99C080EF-E66F-4C2F-B7D5-3AD0620F9C35
Sponsored

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's good to hear people not having problems buying a bronco.

I had a good experience myself and was in and out with mine in about an hour. Had everything pretty much done a couple weeks in advance so was able to walk in write a cheque and sign some papers. No games or anything price was my original 2021 order price. Everything was done and just had to wait for my bronco to get out of final detailing prep.

Was much better than the 5-8 hours I've spent on previous car purchase.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Anyone looking for a bronco in the north east definitely look at Caskinette Ford in New York and talk to @ Kristen Duggan. By far the smoothest vehicle transaction I have ever had. She was amazing to deal with, answered all questions and made it an overall great experience getting my wife her dream car. We traveled 4 1/2 hours each way and will do it again for our next one. Thanks again Kristen!!
Ford Bronco Best dealer experience I’ve ever had @ Caskinette Ford in NY 99C080EF-E66F-4C2F-B7D5-3AD0620F9C35
I’m glad you had a good experience there. I’m stationed at Drum, I’ve tried to purchase 3 separate vehicles from Caskinette 2 F150s and recently a Bronco. Every time has been an insulting miserable experience. I’ve left here all three times and purchased a vehicle from a different Ford dealership.

It’s good to hear you had a good one because most folks around here have had similar experiences to mine. Enjoy the Bronco and glad everything worked out for you and your family.
Sponsored