Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please help me with your math! How is your savings.after shipping still greater than $2,000?

X-plan is approx $50 over invoice.
Granger if you reserved in October is invoice less $2,000
Shipping is let's say is $750

So, $2,050 less $750 = $1,300
$1,300 =/= > $2,000. ?????

If your reservation is before October your savings is only $300 over a local X-plan seller.
Sorry should have said my savings is still over $2000 over MSRP, which is what Ken Garff wanted. It’s still $600 better than Xplan, if xplan were even offered. Ford has said there will be no xplan pricing on the Broncos.
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don’t like buying a vehicle sight unseen. If it is damaged some way how do you know if it was like that from the factory or from being shipped to Utah?
Granger will dealer prep the bronco before shipping it. I’ll make sure to get video evidence car is in perfect condition and then would rely on insurance of the carrier if damage occurred during shipping.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am at LHM Superford. Would you mind sharing which LHM dealer offered you $500 in free options. I was quoted MSRP, but always up for free options!
E0FD5F15-ECFA-40FE-B091-D4BC01EC0613.jpeg

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry should have said my savings is still over $2000 over MSRP, which is what Ken Garff wanted. It’s still $600 better than Xplan, if xplan were even offered. Ford has said there will be no xplan pricing on the Broncos.
Yes, but many local dealers are accepting X-plan pricing even though it is considered ineligible by Ford. My dealer in Colorado is one of those. There are several threads of dealers around the country that have agreed to similar terms. I also believe there is a dealer in SLC that will price at X-Plan.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but many local dealers are accepting X-plan pricing even though it is considered ineligible by Ford. My dealer in Colorado is one of those. There are several threads of dealers around the country that have agreed to similar terms. I also believe there is a dealer in SLC that will price at X-Plan.
Do you know what dealer in Utah is doing x-plan pricing?

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Castleton

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Keep in mind that 50% of the allocation weight (what decides how many broncos your dealer gets) is how big they are (i.e. how many Fords they sell). LHM Draper is the largest Ford dealer in Utah. When I talked to LHM (not Draper), I was told that allocations are made at the dealer level, so not LHM, but LHM Draper and LHM SLC, etc. I don't think it's worth $1K to go to Granger and frankly with as many reservations as they have I think you're going to be waiting a while depending on your reservation stamp. It may be worth consolidating to LHM Draper to maximize likelihood of allocation?

Favero

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Atlanta, made my reservation at Granger in Iowa and unsure if the drive home will start off going east or west!

Might as well start off with an adventure, right?:sneaky:

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind that 50% of the allocation weight (what decides how many broncos your dealer gets) is how big they are (i.e. how many Fords they sell). LHM Draper is the largest Ford dealer in Utah. When I talked to LHM (not Draper), I was told that allocations are made at the dealer level, so not LHM, but LHM Draper and LHM SLC, etc. I don't think it's worth $1K to go to Granger and frankly with as many reservations as they have I think you're going to be waiting a while depending on your reservation stamp. It may be worth consolidating to LHM Draper to maximize likelihood of allocation?
$1000 under invoice is more like a $3000 savings compared to paying MSRP at LHM.
Sponsored