Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at LHM in Draper as well. They're offering free masks ?. MSRP with X-plan isn't incredible, but it isn't horrible either. I'm hoping someone in our region steps up. Still considering the Granger/Colorado buy as well.
Sponsored

Utahsnowman

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
QUOTE="lostone, post: 233577, member: 14197"]
My reservation is with LHM superford. Only contact I've had so far was the initial email a day or two after placing my reservation. I've emailed the sales rep who reached out and got no response. So far I'm quite underwhelmed. May change dealers. I have an x plan and would prefer to deal with a local dealer, but if they are unreasonable I would consider Granger.
[/QUO
Same! I’m planning to drive over and ask for the guy who initially contacted me to see what’s going on. I’ve emailed him twice with no response.

joungst

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is with LHM superford. Only contact I've had so far was the initial email a day or two after placing my reservation. I've emailed the sales rep who reached out and got no response. So far I'm quite underwhelmed. May change dealers. I have an x plan and would prefer to deal with a local dealer, but if they are unreasonable I would consider Granger.
Same! I’m planning to drive over and ask for the guy who initially contacted me to see what’s going on. I’ve emailed him twice with no response.
I also have my reservation at LHM Superford. I emailed them at the beginning of the month and got a reply from Paul Montano. I asked two questions: Will they require an additional deposit and do they honor X-plan. His response was;

We will not be requiring additional money to place the order. Once it becomes time for the order we will contact you, review the costs and payment as well as features and options.
If ford offers it we will honor it. If they do it like the raptor there will be no discounts or incentives.
His answer on X-plan was vague so I’ll probably end up going down there myself after B&P goes live to see how shady they might try to be. I don’t really want to deal with buying super far out of state, but I have been keeping my eye on a few dealer discussions from others buying in Wyoming or Idaho.

Would love to hear an update if you end up talking to them. It sounds like several of us have reservations at LHM so perhaps we could leverage our business if they start acting all dumb.

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have my reservation at LHM Superford. I emailed them at the beginning of the month and got a reply from Paul Montano. I asked two questions: Will they require an additional deposit and do they honor X-plan. His response was;

His answer on X-plan was vague so I’ll probably end up going down there myself after B&P goes live to see how shady they might try to be. I don’t really want to deal with buying super far out of state, but I have been keeping my eye on a few dealer discussions from others buying in Wyoming or Idaho.

Would love to hear an update if you end up talking to them. It sounds like several of us have reservations at LHM so perhaps we could leverage our business if they start acting all dumb.
At least you got some response. My interpretation of that statement is they will honor x plan since Ford has said it is available of the bronco. I was thinking about test driving the ranger to see how the 2.3 feels. In the past I've wasted the time of salesmen at CarMax driving vehicles I know I won't actually buy. Since this will be the first time I've bought new I may just drop by LMH.

joungst

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least you got some response. My interpretation of that statement is they will honor x plan since Ford has said it is available of the bronco. I was thinking about test driving the ranger to see how the 2.3 feels. In the past I've wasted the time of salesmen at CarMax driving vehicles I know I won't actually buy. Since this will be the first time I've bought new I may just drop by LMH.
True! I never got an email from them when my reservation was made, but it could’ve gone to spam. From reading this forum there are definitely worse dealers out there. If you do go, ask them about ADM. Once B&P goes live I’m of the mindset to go down and get a few things in writing. If they’ll do that, then they’ll have my business.

I hear about all these shit dealer horror stories and sometimes I wonder if we’re only hearing the bad side and not all the other people who have had a positive experience. I’ve got to remind myself this forum is full of die hard buyers who will nitpick everything (with good reason).

Sponsored

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True! I never got an email from them when my reservation was made, but it could’ve gone to spam. From reading this forum there are definitely worse dealers out there. If you do go, ask them about ADM. Once B&P goes live I’m of the mindset to go down and get a few things in writing. If they’ll do that, then they’ll have my business.

I hear about all these shit dealer horror stories and sometimes I wonder if we’re only hearing the bad side and not all the other people who have had a positive experience. I’ve got to remind myself this forum is full of die hard buyers who will nitpick everything (with good reason).
I'm 100% sure there are shitty dealers out there and I'm also sure the people most likely to comment about dealer experiences are bad experiences. LMH group is such a large group and well known organization here that I think we are less likely to have a horror story experience with them. I guess we'll see. I'm just glad the dealership change date for pushed back to a reasonable time.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live here in Utah but am not using any Utah Dealer. All the cars my family have bought including myself have been bad experiences here. I Bought a 2019 Ranger in Seattle last year and saved over $8,000 rather than going to an in state dealer. The dealers here in Utah wouldnt work me a deal for the same truck so i left.

My reservation is at Lithia Ford in Idaho Falls. My mom just got a smoking deal for her 2020 Explorer ST and couldnt be happier with what they did for her.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, nobody has gotten any price commitment from a Utah dealer?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of yet no, Performance had said in their initial response "We plan to only charge MSRP, but we'll let you know if that changes" and as of this writing they have yet to respond back to my last email on Sept. 26th

Saxon

Badlands
First Name
Saxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my reservation with Ed Kenley in Layton. I have only gotten 1 email from them, but they do offer the lifetime powertrain warranty included with purchase and they are local to me. They don't offer Xplan, which doesn't matter at this point, but they don't do any markup supposedly.

I am waiting til the build and price is available before reaching out to them.

Lifetime Warranty with Ed Kenley Ford

Sponsored
OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am waiting til the build and price is available before reaching out to them.
Im waiting for build & price also. I would be willing to go to Idaho if we could get a group buy with Xplan.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't made any contact with dealers because I figured it would be better to have concrete, real specs and numbers of exactly what I was planning to get. Build & Price took a bit ;) longer to arrive than originally expected, but soon I'll have exact info to bring to a dealer.

My preference:
1) A good deal from a local dealer. X-Plan equivalent would work. Which might mean lower than X-Plan to make up for the dealer's exorbitant doc fees.
2) A good deal from a neighboring state where I can visit a national park or someplace off-road-fun on the way back.
3) A great deal that might require having the Bronco shipped to me. This would very likely be Granger.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation at lithia Ford in Idaho. They wont be doing X Plan off course with the new update but they will be offereing MSRP price no mark ups. Something to think about. I have never had a good experience with Utah dealers so i choose not to use them.

OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are 2 Utah threads. How do we consolidate them?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ken Garff Ford in American Fork said they would be charging MSRP for the Bronco. I switched to Granger and will either fly out or ask about shipping options when the time comes.
Sponsored