First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
While I wait for my Bronco I’m thinking about getting a Ranger. But I doubt I’d get one any quicker if I ordered one. So it would have to be something that is already on a dealer lot. I’m hoping there’s a dealer that won’t try to rape me through ADM and could make it happen. I know I’ve seen a few posts here with dealers that are offering below invoice but I can’t find them now.
Can any of you guys recommend a dealer to go through?
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While I wait for my Bronco I’m thinking about getting a Ranger. But I doubt I’d get one any quicker if I ordered one. So it would have to be something that is already on a dealer lot. I’m hoping there’s a dealer that won’t try to rape me through ADM and could make it happen. I know I’ve seen a few posts here with dealers that are offering below invoice but I can’t find them now.
@Granger Ford was doing $2000 under Invoice w/ $180 doc fees, you might check with them to see if they still are. And they have a documented shipping process.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DealerInsider runs Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. Previously they were offering: Invoice and shipping to you door or 3% under invoice if you pick up.

Latest offer appears to be 4% under invoice and free 100 mile shipping for a NEW reservation. Check the offer or call for details as I'm not sure what they're doing with abandoned orders. Highly unlikely you'll find under MSRP for a walk in deal right now. All the under MSRP deals that I'm aware of were for previously placed orders.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...pman-ford-of-horsham-starting-03-20-21.13960/

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dealer is offering below invoice. Granger will NOT be able to fulfil the orders they have, Ford has already stated that. Its all about allocations from Ford.
Sponsored