Sponsored

Best Fit on 4DR Large Cooler & Tailgate Table?

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to buy a new cooler and more concerned about fit and function than brand or cost. Because of the plastic rail behind the seats I am asking if anyone found a good match? The table adds about 1 inch so I think if under 29 inches I "should" be good. This is at most a weekend need not more than 2 days, so think all of these can work. Please share your thoughts on best cooler and size.

Was looking at YETI 65, Hooked 75, RTIC 45, and Igloo IMX 70

So due to size and wheels I am thinking Hooked 75 ; https://hookedcoolers.com/products/hooked75?variant=19614272520280
Ford Bronco Best Fit on 4DR Large Cooler & Tailgate Table? 1644242333408

The YETI 65 may be pushing it?
Ford Bronco Best Fit on 4DR Large Cooler & Tailgate Table? 1644242450373

The Igloo IMX 70 really pushing it and likely no room for tailgate table?
Ford Bronco Best Fit on 4DR Large Cooler & Tailgate Table? 1644242598504
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you only need to hold ice for two days max, skip these pricey 7+day coolers and get a cheap (but decent ) igloo or something. A) they hold a TON more for the same size and B) they weigh about 1/4 as much. These lux coolers are (for the most part) a waste of money. ( I was given a Yeti 65 - it's nice, but a total waste and doesn't hold #%$#. )

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to buy a new cooler and more concerned about fit and function than brand or cost. Because of the plastic rail behind the seats I am asking if anyone found a good match? The table adds about 1 inch so I think if under 29 inches I "should" be good. This is at most a weekend need not more than 2 days, so think all of these can work. Please share your thoughts on best cooler and size.

Was looking at YETI 65, Hooked 75, RTIC 45, and Igloo IMX 70

So due to size and wheels I am thinking Hooked 75 ; https://hookedcoolers.com/products/hooked75?variant=19614272520280

The YETI 65 may be pushing it?

The Igloo IMX 70 really pushing it and likely no room for tailgate table?
You can never go wrong with any product by Yeti

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to a store with a few of the models in stock, preferably when not busy, get a clerk to help and bring a few out to test fit. Don't trust the measurements unless you are leaving ample wiggle room.

OP
OP
BRKOBILLY2

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Go to a store with a few of the models in stock, preferably when not busy, get a clerk to help and bring a few out to test fit. Don't trust the measurements unless you are leaving ample wiggle room.
That is a very smart answer! In many ways I knew that would be the best way to figure out.

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can also consider a fridge/ freezer. You will have less interior volume but you will not need ice. i got a nice setpower fridge/freezer for less than a "luxe" cooler.

I also agree a igloo for $70 bucks and buy other gear that actually matters. if you open the cooler to get things.... you arent keeping ice indefinately.

Dale Goslin

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Yeti made of a single block of aluminum weighing 43 pounds and is just over $400.00 at Amazon. Hooked was a great cooler at the time I got it and still is but I have had to replace the wheels twice now and the bottom is starting to delaminate from the cooler itself. RTIC has a 500D X-treme-Duty for $330.00 and a 400 with wheels for $275.00. The Igloo IMX 70 is the one I have and have had no issues with it. It has 2 inch wheels and the only time the wheels have been an issue is when the camping spot is rocky or muddy. I have yet to see any of the coolers listed on sale that is a better deal than the IMX 70.

UhOh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeti 105 fits perfectly length wise in the back of a 4 door with the back seats up

OP
OP
BRKOBILLY2

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeti 105 fits perfectly length wise in the back of a 4 door with the back seats up
I didn't even think to try that big! Thanks. Don't love the price, but guess it will last forever.
Sponsored