Sponsored

Best fitting aftermarket seat covers for cloth seats?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Coverking i put leather in the tundra it orig had cloth awesome fit never adjust fit,no wrinkles very happy.
I have also been looking at ruff tuff as the have some cool patterns .
Either way im getting base so i will have cloth it will have to be covered with something.
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Better question is if there will be any good fitting quality waterproof covers that don't cover up the MOLLE panels on the back of the front seats.
How about waterproof seat covers with MOLLE panels in them?

A lot of people in the Jeep community swear by Bartact. I am sure they will have a Bronco line. We have leather so I don't run covers but thought I would throw that out there if you wanted to do a little "review" research.
They are looking to produce them.

See my thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/seat-cover-options.6832/

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had Trek Armor (now Bartact) seat covers in my JK for 6 years. They were constantly exposed to sun, dust and rain. After 6 years they still looked great. They fit well and I liked the MOLLE straps on the back and the zippered pocket on the front of the lower cushion. Plus they were waterproof.

Ford Bronco Best fitting aftermarket seat covers for cloth seats? 20140516_181525

I would also look at Marathon seat covers. They are made to order in Bozeman, MT. I ordered a front set for my dad's old F250 and they fit like the factory covers. You could not tell that they were covers at all. They were spendy but they wore like iron. They still looked great after 12 years of hard use when he traded the truck in.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A lot of people in the Jeep community swear by Bartact. I am sure they will have a Bronco line. We have leather so I don't run covers but thought I would throw that out there if you wanted to do a little "review" research.
Have bartact covers on my JL, highly recommend them.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+1 Wet Okole
They make them tough enough to withstand baking in the island sun for years at a time, and all the abuse from beach sand being ground into them. The fit is so awesome, you get asked where you got such great aftermarket seats. I wouldnt go any other route.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think some of the Bartact covers have MOLLE panels built in... so it's a wash. :)
Not necessarily. The Bronco Molle panel is a hard panel that can accept heavy items like Greyman Tactical firearm mounts (super awesome kit, but pricey). Seat Covers can accept things like a first aid kit, couple of mag pouches, and a tacticool trash receptacle. The only problem with the Bronco seat back hard panel is they stopped halfway down the seat.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every time I visit a seat cover website, “ah, perhaps this is where they got the inspiration for all this two tone seat
bs.“

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Best fitting aftermarket seat covers for cloth seats? Capture.PNG

Confirmed Bronco line.

Seems like $600+ for the front and back seats?

*Probably before the white tops...

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the best fitting aftermarket seat cover, and no you think the cloth on the higher level trim will be better?

Is there even a "best" or is there only adequate and bad in the aftermarket brands?

Ford sells Carhart ones from their accessories department and some other neoprene ones. They sell them for all of their other models so I would assume Bronco will be the same. They will be the first ones out and are a specific fit, so might be the first best option right there if you want it at delivery.

https://accessories.ford.com/

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Best fitting aftermarket seat covers for cloth seats? 1605787766496

Confirmed Bronco line.

Seems like $600+ for the front and back seats?

*Probably before the white tops...
Thats proabably why mine were 300+ i didnt need the back seats and i wont in the bronco either.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Better question is if there will be any good fitting quality waterproof covers that don't cover up the MOLLE panels on the back of the front seats.
This isn't the solution that you are looking for but for covers that would cover the factory MOLLE panel, there are rigid MOLLE panels that would fit over a seat cover. Also, for those trims that don't have the MOLLE rigid panel, you can order them here.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They do on their tactical line.
1605787766496.png
Have these on the front seats of my JL, really like them and they have held up great.

Ford Bronco Best fitting aftermarket seat covers for cloth seats? 20181029_080440_resized

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had Clazzio (cheesy name for sure) in my Tacoma and nobody could guess they were seat covers. But they only make covers for limited models/brands. They were also a PITA to install, but fit tight and had the color/look I wanted.

I wanted Bartact in my JL but after hearing some stories on the forums on the people that run that company I couldn't go ahead with giving them money. Nice quality material though - I bought their armrest cover to try it out since it looks all wrinkly/saggy in pictures and is much better in person.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So question... and anyone taken off these great seat covers to see what remains underneath?

I've always used seat covers to cover up a worn out seat. Not protect a "new seat". So if I pull off the cover after years of being in.. will my under seats still look new, or are they going to be all marked up, stained, and moldy?
Sponsored