Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Without xplan it seems like the Granger/Stephens deals are the must way to go for this program now. If there was any Florida dealer that just wanted to match the $1300 below invoice they would get a ton. I tried pushing that with Autonation St Pete (Current Rez) and they told me to pound sand. As a side note I called Ford Cust Care 2 days ago to confirm the switch by date (I saw there was a Jan date being talked about) and straight from Ford they said it was STILL OCTOBER 31. 10 shopping days to figure this out.

If there is a ton of people from Granger/Stephens, It would be great to all load a semi-up and pick them up in a central location one day if it saves us $$. Almost anywhere in Florida is fine for me to pick-up at.
Sponsored

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having never purchased an out of state car before I was just spooked by the process of titling a car purchased out of state and bringing it immediately into Florida......I didnt have the energy to contact the state and ask for all the specifics....was just afraid I would get nailed with some kind of lesser known fee by the State of Florida and it ends up being a wash ........ can you pass along any specifics on titling etc ?.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Without xplan it seems like the Granger/Stephens deals are the must way to go for this program now. If there was any Florida dealer that just wanted to match the $1300 below invoice they would get a ton. I tried pushing that with Autonation St Pete (Current Rez) and they told me to pound sand. As a side note I called Ford Cust Care 2 days ago to confirm the switch by date (I saw there was a Jan date being talked about) and straight from Ford they said it was STILL OCTOBER 31. 10 shopping days to figure this out.

If there is a ton of people from Granger/Stephens, It would be great to all load a semi-up and pick them up in a central location one day if it saves us $$. Almost anywhere in Florida is fine for me to pick-up at.
There should be enough of us to make it happen in FL. State with the 3rd most reservations is crazy! If I have to wait a week or 2 or more just make to make it happen and have 6 organized Bronco orders just let me know ...

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just another Ford dealer unwilling to play ball. However I will continue to try.
Confirming for ALL reservation MY 21/22 @MSRP

Ford Bronco Best Florida Dealer? Screenshot_20201021-141249_Gmail

Last edited:

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you live in FL. Check out this thread,
Florida Roll Out

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well said my friend ... I wonder if @StephensAutoCenter will do the same regarding the taxes ... ?

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow you have done your homework...tx for the very informative reply !

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow you have done your homework...tx for the very informative reply !

From our FAQ:

• If I, the customer, obtain financing on my own and have my out-of-state taxes included into the check to your dealership, will you cut me a check for the amount of taxes in my home state?
  • Yes.
http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

There are no additional fees for out of State buyers.

/john

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm just driving up. It's not that far to go, really. It's cheaper to drive than have it delivered.
It's an easy drive straight down 75, one that I've made many times on my way back from Ohio. You can also get cheap plane tickets to there, I think $100 or less one way, but I hope to make it part of a trip to visit family and road trip back.

Sponsored

ReeceMann

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BEST FLORIDA DEALER - Isn't that an oxymoron?

We could band together and order from Stephens (WV?) and get a special deal on shipping or more?
I’m down for that.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is going to sell itself, I am not sure when the last time Ford was able to sell out an entire model year plus most of the second model year of any mass produced car, probably never? And this is before any certainly mostly based on "listening" and sema style builds along with a couple of approved leaks.

There is a huge opportunity for the dealers here in Florida and all we are looking for is a fair deal. Honestly the Granger and Stephens deals are amazing but that requires us in Florida to either spend time and money traveling or to pay for shipping. If a dealer was to come out tomorrow and guarantee invoice pricing with no add ons or dealer fees they would garner a ton of new business.

Personally speaking, I envision myself in my first bronco for 2 years and then jumping to whatever special edition Ford rolls out to keep excitement, hopefully a heritage edition of some sort. I also have a strong desire for a Mach 1 and I am sure that I am not the only one. There is a lot on the table for any dealer that wants to openly play fair.

Come on Mullinex or someone in Tampa! Let's make it happen!
Sponsored