Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

+1 for chemical guys. It’s all I use on my vehicles now. I have their water hose foam cannon and the pressure washer foam cannon.
The pressure washer is obviously better, but the water hose will suffice if you don’t want to get out the pressure washer. They have multiple foaming soaps to choose from.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Foam cannons are so overrated. I've tried them with Chemical Guys Honeydew and was not impressed. And that is supposed to be one of the better foaming washes. I get better results with a two bucket hand wash. Which you still have to do after a foam cannon spray anyway.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve used multiple methods and soaps depending on intended use, and try to always do the 2 bucket method.
Method 1:
Adam’s car shampoo (thick blue liquid) is my go to. 1oz in bucket,1oz in foam cannon
. I use this for a heavy maintenance wash or if I wash multiple vehicles.

Ford Bronco Best foaming car wash product? 48CCB11F-F73B-46DC-A1DF-68685CF5DCE9

Method 2:
For foam gun with garden hose i use 2oz Adam’s in gun, 1oz in bucket. This method does not “foam” but suds well for a light maintenance wash.

Method 3:
Carpro Reset wash, rinse, then Carpro Reset with clay mitt is my goto prior to polishing or re-sealing.

After method1 and 2.
I also use Carpro ech2o as a drying aid for maintenance washes.

Shampoo reviews:
Honeydew snow foam is ok, but more product is needed for similar results.

Blackfire soaps are(were garbage)

Turtle wax ice (thin pink liquid) was good at the cheaper price, but now it costs more than Adam’s.

For now, i’ll keep buying Adam’s car shampoo for $3x a gallon until something better becomes available at this price.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I currently use Chemical Guys honeydew snow foam.

I have a Karcher K1700 pressure washer with a MATCC foam cannon. The Chemical Guys foam cannon is over priced so I’d personally shop for alternatives on Amazon that are 1/3 to 1/2 the price with great reviews.

As you can tell in the pic, my foam isn’t that thick. This is because of the low PSI from my pressure washer but it still does the job !

edit: someone told me my foam might not be thick because of my soap:water ratio in my foam cannon. will post update on my next wash

Ford Bronco Best foaming car wash product? 9F00B128-51C3-4B1B-BAD3-93A5C9DC4B2A
Sponsored

Last edited: