Sponsored

Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like many with the modular bumper, I’d like to have some nice lights but dropping $800-$1000 seems ridiculous.

does anyone offer something good that is not a ripoff?
Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like many with the modular bumper, I’d like to have some nice lights but dropping $800-$1000 seems ridiculous.

does anyone offer something good that is not a ripoff?
We've got some kits for you:

Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $379
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652929159039

This kit includes our USA made Stainless Steel brackets and a pair of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 6" light bars (your choice of pattern).

Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $459
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652929207704

This kit includes our USA made bracekts again but 2 pairs of Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights. So you can pick/choose the patterns you want.

Each kit also includes our harness that makes installation REALLY easy.

And if you wanna add a LITTLE More to that budget, you can go with a triple fog kit

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $629
Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652929272610

Now you're talking 3 pairs of fog lights, again your choice. This is one of our most popular kits.

The best part about all these kits, is that you can ADJUST your lights, so you can focus the light precisely where you need to. That and our mounting brackets mare made out of stainless steel + powder coated black. We make them right here on Long Island. It's one of the most popular kits for the Broncos due to the quality of products and the ease of installation.

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been looking for weeks. Didn’t want to wait for oracle so I started making my own. The lights I bought weren’t the color I was hoping for because I want amber drl when I’m not using the light. Finally found These from rough country. I know….it’s rough country. But they also won’t break the bank at $300 and only two days to get to my house. That’s six lights, bracket, and wiring harness. Not sure if you can beat it. I did have to call to request the amber drl for some reason they weren’t an option on the website.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been looking for weeks. Didn’t want to wait for oracle so I started making my own. The lights I bought weren’t the color I was hoping for because I want amber drl when I’m not using the light. Finally found These from rough country. I know….it’s rough country. But they also won’t break the bank at $300 and only two days to get to my house. That’s six lights, bracket, and wiring harness. Not sure if you can beat it. I did have to call to request the amber drl for some reason they weren’t an option on the website.
Are they all Amber or is it just 1 of the 3

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my amber Diode Dynamics SS6 kit! Amber is the most useful color for fog lights! I got mine from Panda on a Black Friday sale last year.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ORACLE Lighting makes a great light that looks OEM that is very affordable for the Modular Bumper.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...it-for-mod-bumper-from-oracle-lighting.35095/
Oh wow, I hadn't seen these. That's the best looking option I've seen so far, and priced right! I'm still not happy that all of these kits leave the fogs bolted in place when removing the end caps of the Mod bumper, though. And the slight annoyance that none of them fit "in" the pocket rather than behind it.

I've got a project on my list to mount some 3“ Hella fogs (with halos to match the headlights) using quick disconnect wiring and some custom fabrication to mount to the removable end caps (and fabbing up a nice moulding around them). Still need to get one in hand and make sure they can be installed from the front without cutting anything on the bumper, which I do not want to do. These would be $700-$800 even before the fab work. 🤢

Your linked option is the first to make me think twice about that modification...

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody actually makes a kit with three different sized pods - to aesthetically fit the trapezoidal opening. There are some with two physical sizes but none I can recall with 3.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll throw in another vote for 4x4TruckLEDS and their diode dynamics kit. Excellent customer service!

I went with their 3 light kit and the quality is excellent. Plus the harness runs right up to the aux switch splices.

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I order bracket from JCR and lights from amazon.
Bracket 160
lights 60