Sponsored

Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller?

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We've got some kits for you:

Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $379
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
1652929159039.png

This kit includes our USA made Stainless Steel brackets and a pair of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 6" light bars (your choice of pattern).

Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $459
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
1652929207704.png

This kit includes our USA made bracekts again but 2 pairs of Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights. So you can pick/choose the patterns you want.

Each kit also includes our harness that makes installation REALLY easy.

And if you wanna add a LITTLE More to that budget, you can go with a triple fog kit

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco - $629
1652929272610.png

Now you're talking 3 pairs of fog lights, again your choice. This is one of our most popular kits.

The best part about all these kits, is that you can ADJUST your lights, so you can focus the light precisely where you need to. That and our mounting brackets mare made out of stainless steel + powder coated black. We make them right here on Long Island. It's one of the most popular kits for the Broncos due to the quality of products and the ease of installation.

Kind of going in the polar opposite direction here.....but I've had my eyes on the Morimoto 4Banger triple fog kit....

Couple questions - would it work with the KR flush mount bracket or just the standard one pictured above?

Secondly - I think the set up I am looking to go is HXB yellow wide for light 1, then NCS white wide for 2, and NCS white combo for 3.

I'd like light 1 to work independtly of lights 2 and 3, separate aux switches if you will. Reason is I would like to use the white NCS lights for daily driving in normal weather and use the HXB yellow wides for inclimate weather either stand alone or with lights 2/3.

Is that possible?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kind of going in the polar opposite direction here.....but I've had my eyes on the Morimoto 4Banger triple fog kit....

Couple questions - would it work with the KR flush mount bracket or just the standard one pictured above?

Secondly - I think the set up I am looking to go is HXB yellow wide for light 1, then NCS white wide for 2, and NCS white combo for 3.

I'd like light 1 to work independtly of lights 2 and 3, separate aux switches if you will. Reason is I would like to use the white NCS lights for daily driving in normal weather and use the HXB yellow wides for inclimate weather either stand alone or with lights 2/3.

Is that possible?
We actually offer a dual and triple kit with Morimoto 4Bangers

Morimoto 4Banger Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimo...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652995638665

Morimoto 4Banger Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimo...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652995655158

Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652995661449

Ford Bronco Best fog light kit under $500? Anyone? Bueller? 1652995665296

Each of our kits includes our plug and play harness so you can control each pair of lights from it's own upfitter switch.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We actually offer a dual and triple kit with Morimoto 4Bangers

Morimoto 4Banger Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco

Morimoto 4Banger Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco

Each of our kits includes our plug and play harness so you can control each pair of lights from it's own upfitter switch.

Thanks, I'm aware of the kits offered.

Can the 3 pod morimoto 4bangers be used with the flush mount bracket or just the standard bracket shown in the picture above?

Does each individual light come with an individual plug and play harness? How would one connect all three lights to one aux switch? How would one split it like I described above and run to two separate aux switches?

I'm asking because I'm ignorant, and that capability is vital to me dropping over a grand on fog lights.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, I'm aware of the kits offered.

Can the 3 pod morimoto 4bangers be used with the flush mount bracket or just the standard bracket shown in the picture above?

Does each individual light come with an individual plug and play harness? How would one connect all three lights to one aux switch? How would one split it like I described above and run to two separate aux switches?

I'm asking because I'm ignorant, and that capability is vital to me dropping over a grand on fog lights.
No our flush brackets are not designed to work with the Morimoto 4Bangers.

Each pair of lights is controlled from it's own upfitter. If you want all 3 to come on (NOT recommended) then you can just twist the 3 control cables together off our harness to 1 upfitter.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No our flush brackets are not designed to work with the Morimoto 4Bangers.

Each pair of lights is controlled from it's own upfitter. If you want all 3 to come on (NOT recommended) then you can just twist the 3 control cables together off our harness to 1 upfitter.
Thanks! I just didn't know what the "plug and play" adapter meant.

It didn't look like 4Bangers would fit.

Just curious, why do you recommend not running all 3 pods to 1 upfitter?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks! I just didn't know what the "plug and play" adapter meant.

It didn't look like 4Bangers would fit.

Just curious, why do you recommend not running all 3 pods to 1 upfitter?
Because you have no control over 3 pods and why would you want all 3 on at once driving down a public road? Too much light.

1 pair is all you need for street use with a wide pattern. The 2nd and 3rd for additional lighting

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because you have no control over 3 pods and why would you want all 3 on at once driving down a public road? Too much light.

1 pair is all you need for street use with a wide pattern. The 2nd and 3rd for additional lighting
That's fair - that's why I want to break them up into the 48w yellow wide and then the 24w white wide and 24w white spot.

I just didn't know if it was too much power to one switch (shouldn't have been) or wire restrictions.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Find someone who bought some Baja’s and then never got his Bronco so moved on to another vehicle to sell them to you for $500, including the awesome wiring harness and brackets from 4x4TruckLEDs!

Do make sure you don’t just look at the price for the lights but also brackets and wiring/install. The Baja and DD kits at 4x4TruckLEDs are complete and high quality. No idea about the Oracles.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meet the Hammer Built Flush Fit Fog light kit Featuring Baja designs mighty S1!

The smallest and brightest pod light from Baja Designs, the s1 boats 2375 lumens each. Our factory headlights are roughly 2600 lumens comparatively speaking...

We made function, aesthetics, and value the top priority for our kit. 19 lumens per dollar, or 19,000 lumens of brightness for $999! Not $500, but this is one of the best dollar per lumen kits available, not to mention the cleanest and most factory looking.
The slightly smaller size of the S1 allows us to feature 4 S1 pods on each side for a Toal of 8 pods vs the typical 6. Additionally, the light placement is designed to ensure proper "zone 2" fog light illumination, as well as ZERO lens obstruction from the bumper opening.

We wil be relasing a version with 3x pair of S1 for $225 less, $775 will be the middle of the road option. For $499 we will be releasing a kit with 3 diode ss1 lights that feature a amber back light, but far less lumens than Baja designs.
#madeinUSA
Sponsored

Last edited: