Sponsored

Best Ford Dealership To Purchase From?

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello Bronco Nation!

This is my first post for Bronco6g Website. I have been looking at purchasing a Jeep Wrangler for the past couple of years. I was excited with the improvements that Jeep had made. Then Tesla came out with the Cybertruck and I was again excited that Tesla came out with a totally different concept. Now Ford, just hit the ball out of Detroit and landed at the Global Life Ball Park in Arlington, TX. They did an exceptional job. I can't wait to see all the accessories that can come with the Bronco. I had thought about the Cybertruck, but I didn't like the idea of having to wait 2 years and I don't think those vehicles could go on a mild dirt road without voiding the warranty. So I scratched the Cybertruck off my list. Now, the problem I have with is getting a good deal in TX. When it comes to dealerships in TX, they should be called stealerships. What I found is the best pricing for the Wranglers is in Arkansas and Idaho. The price difference is really shocking out of state. If I were to buy from Peterson's in Idaho, the savings would be enough to pay for a 3 week vacation. So my big question is this: What are the best dealerships in the country to buy a Ford (Bronco)?
Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Bronco Nation!

This is my first post for Bronco6g Website. I have been looking at purchasing a Jeep Wrangler for the past couple of years. I was excited with the improvements that Jeep had made. Then Tesla came out with the Cybertruck and I was again excited that Tesla came out with a totally different concept. Now Ford, just hit the ball out of Detroit and landed at the Global Life Ball Park in Arlington, TX. They did an exceptional job. I can't wait to see all the accessories that can come with the Bronco. I had thought about the Cybertruck, but I didn't like the idea of having to wait 2 years and I don't think those vehicles could go on a mild dirt road without voiding the warranty. So I scratched the Cybertruck off my list. Now, the problem I have with is getting a good deal in TX. When it comes to dealerships in TX, they should be called stealerships. What I found is the best pricing for the Wranglers is in Arkansas and Idaho. The price difference is really shocking out of state. If I were to buy from Peterson's in Idaho, the savings would be enough to pay for a 3 week vacation. So my big question is this: What are the best dealerships in the country to buy a Ford (Bronco)?
There is a whole gigantic thread about this under the Reservations, pricing...tab on the main page. Has a list of dealerships that are offering MSRP and X plan pricing etc.

Start your journey there!

Gimpy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would just like to give a shout out to Cornerstone Ford Elk River, MN. After hearing all the dealer nightmare's out there it's nice to know a honest one. I waited forever and built in July only to sit and wait for the hardtop. They call last week and prep'd it right away so I could pick it up and no snags just a dealer and salesman (Terry) that were happy as me. After a LONG LONG wait it was a great experience.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Elder Ford Romeo/Andrew Vultaggio GSM...none better, this guy had the whole sales and service team training how to deliver a Bronco and how to service the customer of a Bronco. They are a different group than the explorer customer for instance and demand a different approach. Most Bronco owners to date, know more about this vehicle than the dealerships.
I will buy another Bronco (pick-up) from this team. Not a penny over msrp.
They even honored A-plans for any non first edition ordered through them and added nothing, not one penny.
They admit they don't know everything about this vehicle yet, but they sure do try to learn and adapt to my needs. More than I could ask for.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chapman and Granger.... but Ford f’d them over with the allocation system, so if you have no immediate need they can hook you up

Sponsored

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you could go any Ford dealer in the nation. Chapman's. No brainer. Just picked up my Bronco today after a nearly 3 year wait. Hands down the best dealer experience I've ever had. Professional. Courteous. Honest. And this is coming from a guy that spent a decade working in the automotive/dealer environment.

QUOTE="TXJeepScientist, post: 74939, member: 6818"]
Hello Bronco Nation!

[/QUOTE]

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you're still looking after all this time, I recommend Stanley auto group. They have dealerships around Texas mostly in smaller cities. They are great to deal with, honest and up front about everything, and no adm on anything. Mine came from their Gilmer location in East Texas, and they drove it to me in Odessa (nearly 500 miles away) at no charge.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronco Nation!

I had thought about the Cybertruck, but I didn't like the idea of having to wait 2 years and I don't think those vehicles could go on a mild dirt road without voiding the warranty.
This post did not age well. LOL. Scared off the Cyber Truck by a two-year wait. 2020 was such an innocent time.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great experience with Corwin Ford in Nampa (Boise) Idaho.

OP
OP
TXJeepScientist

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This post did not age well. LOL. Scared off the Cyber Truck by a two-year wait. 2020 was such an innocent time.
Now it's a 3 year wait!
Sponsored