First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think a lot of you are probably close percentage wise of the conversions - but you're leaving out dealer stock in the production #s when it comes to wait time. I think Ford said they are going to be producing dealer stock at the same time as the orders (that or I read it here)
Not according to Ford.

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.
Sponsored

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
50-60% will turn into orders... too much lag time, some people might be looking at 12-18 months before they even get their rig. Our society isn’t much about waiting or patience.. I think a lot of people will turn their attention somewhere else. I know for me I’m pretty much settled on getting a bronco but the final factor will be overall pricing.
Tack onto that people like me who are prayinggggggg their current vehicle lives until delivery.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has about 200 reservations he expects to sell 50. What happens to the other 150 is he able to order some of them for stock. Also quick question, when we place our order in December will we get an approximate delivery date?
As of now, it seems if the reservations are not converted to order, they disappear. I hope Ford takes that approach throughout the process, this will discourage dealers from treating reservation holders like crap.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As of now, it seems if the reservations are not converted to order, they disappear. I hope Ford takes that approach throughout the process, this will discourage dealers from treating reservation holders like crap.
I'm more concerned about dealers than I am about B&P being available quickly. Not sure what the guidelines are, but as of now I don't see much of a downside for a salesman to try and keep new Broncos on the lot so they can sell them to "lucky" customers without reservations. It seems like the best thing to do is focus on which dealer is going to be a smart place to take delivery. (like Granger)

Also, if there is a $500 non refundable deposit to order in December, there will be thousands of cancelled reservations. Not that the price is too high, but just the idea of putting money down on a vehicle that you nor anyone else has ever tested or spent any significant amount of time in is insane.

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am guessing 60k actual orders. The lag time will cause a lot of bleed. I was looking at Gladiators and Defenders, mostly out of morbid curiosity. I think lots of people will decide to pull the trigger, rather than wait.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, if there is a $500 non refundable deposit to order in December, there will be thousands of cancelled reservations. Not that the price is too high, but just the idea of putting money down on a vehicle that you nor anyone else has ever tested or spent any significant amount of time in is insane.
Stephens has ZERO additional money required on order. In fact, since I reserved elsewhere, if I transfer to Stephens that $100 is returned. If it winds up on Stephens lot in June & I buy it, they make their 2%-3%. If I walk away and they sell to someone else, they probably make even more.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's safe to say that the public will not actually know how many reservations will actually turn into orders. Not sure what gain there is for Ford to release those numbers. I think we'll see 1 number for 2021 production...and it will be a mix of orders and dealer stock...with orders being the higher percentage. I'm more curious to see where the additional 3,500 FE's are going...

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same. If I’m not getting mine until 2022, then I will most definitely wait until a newer/improved model is announced.
Same here, but by then my Cybertruck should be caught up to my number I’m assuming By 2023, so I would just not bother with Bronco if it’s Going to be in 2022.
Sponsored