sccohen

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which leveling kits work with Sasquatch models? I have read 4WP doesn't work, and not sure about Rough Country? Any advice greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like all the kits available won't fit the BL and sas. I'm also interested what's available for these since I'm finding the same thing. I can't see any aftermarket replacement shocks/struts being better than the OEM with a remote reservoir.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which leveling kits work with Sasquatch models? I have read 4WP doesn't work, and not sure about Rough Country? Any advice greatly appreciated.
Zone Off Road Products makes a 1" leveling kit that they say is "Compatible with All Bronco Models and Sasquatch Package". There have been some vedio out there on them.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Rough Country leveling kit sitting here ready to go. Their site says it works with a Badlands SAS.

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be installing the Rough Country 1" level this week or next on my Badlands. I'll let you know.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, since you said any advice would be greatly appreciated, the best leveling kit for the Bronco is one that is not installed.

Every Bronco that rolls off the production line has rake, including the Base. The factory rake is noticeable, but also appropriate, to allow for payload in the cargo bay when loaded, because the Bronco’s suspension is tuned soft for off-road performance.

Ford Bronco Best leveling kit for Sasquatch? 61A5750F-DBB4-483E-A35B-AB998AA17BE9

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll also be looking for a level kit when my bronco arrives. I’ve looked at the one from RPG, but haven’t been able to find any reviews or much detail on it. Has anyone here installed it on their bronco? If so, what do you think of it?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll also be looking for a level kit when my bronco arrives. I’ve looked at the one from RPG, but haven’t been able to find any reviews or much detail on it. Has anyone here installed it on their bronco? If so, what do you think of it?
I want to know also, they make good stuff. That's the one I want.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model