Sponsored

Best lift to run run Method 106 beadlock wheels with 37” Mickey Thomson Baja pro xs tires?

fcbarca9lona

Badlands
First Name
ares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a November build and I’m looking at wheel and tire combo and I want to know what I need to do to be able to run method 106 beadlock with 37” Mickey Thomson Baja pro xs. What’s the best lift and what other mods will I need to do.

build:
4 door badlands Sasquatch
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Depends what you want to do with it. If you're going to go offroad hard you don't really want 37s. Either way I'd still recommend perch collars like from RPG or replament springs or coilovers all together. Upper control arms would also be a good idea.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends what you want to do with it. If you're going to go offroad hard you don't really want 37s. Either way I'd still recommend perch collars like from RPG or replament springs or coilovers all together. Upper control arms would also be a good idea.
Why would he not want 37s? 37s “done right” are better offroad than 35s on the same vehicle in almost every conceivable way.

OP
OP

fcbarca9lona

Badlands
First Name
ares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want to do rock crawling so clearance is important, I just want to know what brands and what coilovers most people are doing that’s working

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would he not want 37s? 37s “done right” are better offroad than 35s on the same vehicle in almost every conceivable way.
Absolutely I 100% agree however you can't properly fit them on a bronco and don't let anyone tell you other wise. They will always rub unless you do serious cutting and bigger fenders. Same case for a raptor where it's basically impossible to make them clear 100%.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not to piss on anyone's parade but you better tell this guy ..........

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...37-ko2-tires-ac-fab-bumper-and-sliders.24892/

Read through the replies he answers the questions. 1" level kit, on 37's, on stock Squatch wheels.

Oh and one last thing I will say, just because some people are having tie rod issues running 37's, not everyone is, just ask Oscar. ;) He already has a dedicated rock crawler so I think he knows what he is doing. 😁

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely I 100% agree however you can't properly fit them on a bronco and don't let anyone tell you other wise. They will always rub unless you do serious cutting and bigger fenders. Same case for a raptor where it's basically impossible to make them clear 100%.
Have you lifted the Bronco and tried 37s?

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you lifted the Bronco and tried 37s?
I don't have a bronco but based on the countless images and videos it is absolutely clear that they don't fit. My definition of fit is the suspension can move in all directions to its fullest without the tire rubbing

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly there is not enough testing / products out yet...the tires on the link above I think work out to 36.4 and are on the shorter side of 37's.
I think the count works out to 1 person with a 37 on the shorter side said +1" spacer clears and 5-6 folks with the spacer and taller 37" tires (different manuf. / models) do not clear. I also believe the one kit that claims 37" tire clearance notes the places you need to cut to clear...and no one is mentioning CV angles which will end up requiring RCV's, diff drop or wider control arms to avoid.

I don't see a MT Baja Pro XS in 37 available? I see 35 and 38" but nothing in between...

Be sure to check the manuf. site for actual tire size and rim measured width...if you go narrower then measured the tire will be a little taller.
Sponsored