Advertisement

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Well need to see in person and just how flat! Also have to bring the smelly, dirty and muddy herding collies and their crates for a test fit of the dogs and their gear.

Your definition of flat amy not be the same as mine.

Dave Apker

Advertisement

XCR440

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm not saying this is a fact, but remote start isn't just a software thing. There's separate hardware for it. That could be a different ECU or another module with the 1 ECU. That means without the option its impossible for the app to work.

and according to what you're saying, you could just buy the key fob after that fact and program it. The base model doesn't come with keyless go so there is a completely different key and different technology that starts the car
Every Ford is coming with Fordpass, even cargo vans, so I'd be shocked if Bronco doesn't have it standard (Sync4 needs the cell connection anyway). So remote start will already be there, just not from the fob, and Fordpass is free. Now I assume ford will make a kit with a separate fob as one of the accessories as they do for all the other Fords if you want that as well. Its plug and play, no splicing on all the ones I've done.

BroncoMax

Base
First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
I wish Ford would build a plain Jane Bronco. Where you could order 4 banger, or 6. Automatic, or stick. Locking front and rear diff's. A/C or not. Keep the price point low! Why would I buy a 50 or 60 thousand off road toy to be tore up off-roading? Ford you can do better. BTW I did register for a Base Bronco Sasquatch V-6. Had to to get locking diff's!!!!!!!!!! Insulting!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I think they look as good as the plastic leather seats they put in cars these days.

Advertisement

Advertisement