First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So when are we going to get videos of it on that trail @Administrator ? I'm guessing the short video from earlier was on it but that was minor compared to some parts of it...
Sponsored

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder why he had to deploy a boost gauge? Most newer cars of this ilk have a boost gauge as part of the instruments displayed on their info screen.
My 2018 F-150 3.5 eco doesn't have a boost gauge--assume that's the same in the Bronco and they needed a way to read it for testing.

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like it. Now that it's officially out of camo I feel like people are looking at all the small details and just nitpicking. It feels like I'm at work the boss has nothing to complain about so he complains about little things.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see this being an issue when loading something big in the back.

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595716095395

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it bother anyone else how they treat these like a hoarder's vehicle? Come on... its brand new with tens of thousands of fans who want medically induced comas until theirs arrives, and they treat them like rented mules. I get putting them through their paces, but does the interior have to be treated like a teenagers bedroom?

Send me one, I promise to test the crap out of it, but it will at least see a car wash, some microfibers and a shop vac.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does it bother anyone else how they treat these like a hoarder's vehicle? Come on... its brand new with tens of thousands of fans who want medically induced comas until theirs arrives, and they treat them like rented mules. I get putting them through their paces, but does the interior have to be treated like a teenagers bedroom?

Send me one, I promise to test the crap out of it, but it will at least see a car wash, some microfibers and a shop vac.
Nope. I like that it’s treated like crap. Quickest way to see how things hold up. Dirt on leather? Slide across the seat. Did it leave a mark? If so, fix it.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

These will be sent to the crusher. Nobody cares lol

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was hoping there would be more rear leg room than my xj for the kid

Sponsored

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think it's that they don't care about the test mules, but more about the fact that this is there job so they want them treat them like there DD and not a super rare truck. Plus I'm sure they are living in these trucks because they are driving cross country to test them everywhere in the US. Just my 2 cents on the lack of cleanliness

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fantastic how flat the seats get. Its a shame its not flush but im sure the aftermarket will fix this with all sorts of things to put there

including big ass gun lockers/pull out trays/dog ramps
Sponsored