Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unless the rear seats fold falt the Bronco 4 door wont work for me. I have dog crates that need to go in the back to haul my herding collies. Marine vinyl interior is great but not if the rear seats dont fold flat. Bummer.

Dave Apker
They fold flat.

---

As for the 8" screen - after experiencing the 360 camera on the 8", it'd definitely be even better on the 12".
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As Iā€™ve been driving my Explorer, Iā€™ve been thinking I donā€™t want anything more in the interior than what I have. Looking at these pics looks like Iā€™m getting that. As I vacuumed the carpet in my pavement Princess the case for rubberized floor becomes even more pronounced.

The hard Molle panel on the back of the seats is great, as Greyman Tactical makes some cool gun racks for the seat backs. However, I wouldā€™ve preferred a full panel instead of having to sacrifice half a panel for airsickness bag pockets.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As Iā€™ve been driving my Explorer, Iā€™ve been thinking I donā€™t want anything more than what I have. Looking at these pics looks like Iā€™m getting that. The hard Molle panel on the back of the seats is great, as Greyman Tactical makes some cool gun racks for the seat backs. I wouldā€™ve preferred a full molle panel instead of having to sacrifice half a panel for toilet paper.
Fixed it

mich800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang, 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My 2015 3.5 Ecoboost does have a boost gauge..... It depends on the trim level.... 2015 F150 Lariat
My 2018 F-150 3.5 eco doesn't have a boost gauge--assume that's the same in the Bronco and they needed a way to read it for testing.

They all have a boost PID regardless of access to the consumer in the EVIC. In this case they are measuring in a different location than the stock sender.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am nervous about how dark it is too, but Mastercraft (and I am sure some other boat manufacturers) have a special "Cool Feel" Vinyl so that darker colors won't get as hot. My dad just bought a new Mastercraft with a Jet black interior (looks a bit gray in direct sunlight, but it is definitely black) made of this vinyl and if there is a light breeze, it doesn't get as hot as his old boat with standard white vinyl. I believe it has something to do with the texture and creating more surface area so it is easily cooled by wind.

It still get's hot when there's no wind, but no hotter than regular white. I really hope Ford is using this type of technology. Also, the light gray floors get exponentially hotter than the vinyl ever has.
0D339554-1E7F-499B-93A0-650EF97DE4E3_1_105_c.jpeg
You just want it to match you Bronco's interior to make us jealous. It would work.

Sponsored

everetto

Badlands
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford GT, 2019 Shelby GT350R, 2018 Raptor 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They may fold "near flat" but that "step" sucks.

Minarets

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those white ones in the press pics won't be available
You know this for sure? How disappointing to show that in your launch models and not make it available. It looks like higher quality vinyl. Love those. Sucks.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know this for sure? How disappointing to show that in your launch models and not make it available. It looks like higher quality vinyl. Love those. Sucks.
Well... the saddle brown/black in the 2-door is confirmed by Mike Levine from Ford to be a one-shot. So I'm extrapolating from there.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I have seen you shouldn't have to pay for remote start. With the Ford Pass app you should be able to start it and control other things from the app. I see people paying for the remote start just for the fob so you dont have to use your phone.
I'm not saying this is a fact, but remote start isn't just a software thing. There's separate hardware for it. That could be a different ECU or another module with the 1 ECU. That means without the option its impossible for the app to work.

and according to what you're saying, you could just buy the key fob after that fact and program it. The base model doesn't come with keyless go so there is a completely different key and different technology that starts the car

Sponsored

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope, I have been blessed with the position to be able to order what I want, I really think it has more of the Bronco vibe.
1595776891086.png
more of your specific bronco vibe but not THE bronco vibe

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why can't they make a remote start for the manuals as long as you leave it in neutral and have the ebrake engaged?
no manufacturers does this. You would now have to get involved in safety CPU's and redundant sensors. That doubles the price of electronics