First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just recently installed a Gear Shade. I replaced the rear straps with 15” bungees as suggested in other threads. So far no complaints and it seems like the easiest to remove if you want full sunlight.
Ford Bronco Best Mesh top for 4Dr Soft Top? 1656847214188
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t decide what color to go with. I’m picking up my Shadow Black BD on Wednesday. Not sure if I want more black on it or to change up the color.

I was also hoping you were going to get a 4 door version with the Bronco logos to the market, is that still on the horizon?
Color is tough. 85% of orders are black or titanium. The rest are various colors.
Unfortunately we can’t use the Bronco logo yet. We are strict about violating copyright laws, unlike a competitor who cares not about using copyrighted images.
When we do get the approval we will use it in accordance with Fords guidelines.
Congratulations on finally getting your Bronco!
Mike
Ford Bronco Best Mesh top for 4Dr Soft Top? 53536742-4AC3-4B20-949B-4E5F0A9B4F51
Ford Bronco Best Mesh top for 4Dr Soft Top? DABA1EB2-51B5-44DC-BC0C-4A28EC46ED05
Ford Bronco Best Mesh top for 4Dr Soft Top? EC7101C1-D4C8-4588-A87A-7FE2CFCA2C2D

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Color is tough. 85% of orders are black or titanium. The rest are various colors.
Unfortunately we can’t use the Bronco logo yet. We are strict about violating copyright laws, unlike a competitor who cares not about using copyrighted images.
Mike
Ford Bronco Best Mesh top for 4Dr Soft Top? EC7101C1-D4C8-4588-A87A-7FE2CFCA2C2D
That distressed flag is definitely at the top of the list!

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike
hi Mike, any movement on the Bronco logos?
I’m going to order from you today, unless you tell me there’s a shot of the Bronco logo designs happening in the next month or two.
thanks!

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hi Mike, any movement on the Bronco logos?
I’m going to order from you today, unless you tell me there’s a shot of the Bronco logo designs happening in the next month or two.
thanks!
They have been submitted but Ford moves slower than a snail. It could happen tomorrow or two months from now.
I sure wish I had a better answer but it’s all I got.
Mike

Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have been submitted but Ford moves slower than a snail. It could happen tomorrow or two months from now.
Mike
Appreciate the honesty!

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike
My wife couldn’t wait anymore, lol. I just ordered the distressed American flag for a 4 door soft tip. 👍

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just recently installed a Gear Shade. I replaced the rear straps with 15” bungees as suggested in other threads. So far no complaints and it seems like the easiest to remove if you want full sunlight.
Do you have a link for that thread? I can't find it on search. Or just info or link for what you bought for the 15" bungees. I love the gear shade top but I think bungees instead of those straps would work better.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, thanks! I checked out your pic once I got on a computer. It was too small on my phone. I see you kind of just looped it around the roll bar. Looks great. I saw another thread where someone had a connector or anchor screwed into one of the holes on the roll bar. Definitely didn't want to go that route.

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little follow-up here:

Yesterday I removed my Bimini Mesh in preparation for installing a Jtopsusa solution. It didn't take very long to get it off. It was a bit therapeutic actually. Here were my overall gripes with the Bestop:

• Front snaps: having to deal with these snaps every time I wanted to deal with the top is a pain
  • Front edge: Initially the front sealed against the windshield frame pretty well, over time it has slowly lifted up and plenty of light and wind come right in through that spot
  • Strap flapping: the straps at the back around the roll bar flapped like crazy and wouldn't hold tension well, nor would the retaining clips calm them down.

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it's been a while... what's the latest greatest on biminis for the soft top? Do they sag if it doesn't have a crossbar? I don't see many with crossbars.
Sponsored