Sponsored

BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan?

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Warn 8274 out front on some sort of proper bumper. After that mass will be based on useage/need.
Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting a 2-door BaseSquatch. The things I know I will do over time, in no particular order, are: 2-3" lift, wheels/tires, katzin interior, LED headlights and tail lights, dual exhaust, front/rear bumpers, fog lights, winch, tire carrier, soft top, performance tune, skid plates, roadster doors... That is all I can think of right now.
I know I could get some of these things by going up to a higher level, but I would rather shop the aftermarket as many options will come out and my Bronco will be more unique and exactly how I want it.
I'd rather start with more of a blank slate.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT - A51 - Lux. First Tint. Then, find an aftermarket rifle lock rack, and bow attachment somewhere on the frame.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'd like to end up somewhere around this

Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? Demo - Interactive Garage™

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WT - A51 - Lux. First Tint. Then, find an aftermarket rifle lock rack, and bow attachment somewhere on the frame.
Good point. I want to get an attachment harness for my camping axe and spade. Preferably on the swing out door

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? 352B6E71-374D-4A26-B4A6-AB7DA7596D7F

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm planning to get an A51 Badlands without Sasquatch but I want to do the following:
From my initial order (DIOs):
1- Slide Out rear floor
2- Folding Table on rear door
3- Hard horizontal divider for the rear
4- Solid Rear window panels
5- Hitch (?)

My first Mods:
1- 'take-off' the stock wheels and tires to replace them with Fifteen52 Traverse HD and 315 (35") KO2 AT tires.
2- Rigid 4" fog lights on modular bumper
3- A low-profile light bar similar to the one BossMan posted above.
4- Roof Rack

The others will be in the future as needed.
1- Tow Hitch
2- Roof Top Tent
3- Winch
4- Mirror mounted pod lights

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing I always do when getting a new vehicle is get the windows tinted. Although not rolling down the windows for a couple of days will suck. I guess I could just take the doors off, but it's unclear how doable that is with the windows up.

Beyond that, we'll see. I want mods to be purposeful. So first, there'll be a period of discovery just driving it and and using it. Then I'll figure out what I want/need.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting a 2DR Cyber Orange Badlands (just decided to squatch it). I'm not at all handy, nor am I well versed in car and truck mods. So my plan is to get ideas from you guys on here, as well as shop recommendations to do the work.

Already have an Escape for long road trips (which may be replaced in a few years with a Bronco Sport) and the wife and I work from home, so our BL Bronco will primarily be a toy for cruising, camping, and exploring off-road parks and dunes til we build up confidence for more adventurous off-roading.

My wife has been referring to our future Bronco as our "Land Boat", a fun but impractical purchase that will allow us to enjoy nature and cruise with the wind in our hair. We've been wanting to get a boat, but the Bronco will definitely get more use and provide us more opportunities to explore. That rationale makes the big spend easier!
Sponsored